Tarrier game off

GOAT

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

We are the form  team going into the game,. We are the top scorers also, we should have pumped them in their own midden before the break also  and they know it.

So much has changed since the first old firm at Ibrox, our full backs are better, Candias has finally found a bit of form and him and Tav had Sinclair in their back pocket at the beggerdome.  It's the same the other flank, we do what they have been doing under Brenda and we hit teams on the break, and we are good at it as  we have pace all over the park

Goss is a stick on signing as is Murphy in the summer, Docherty was a fucking steal and Hamilton should take us to court as we robbed them blind as this boy has it all and will be a player in the Barry Ferguson mould and that's not a bad thing in, Windas is another one, yes he has missed chances but we are creating them and he is getting into a position  in the first place to miss it, Morelos? What can you say about the 21 year old ? He's fast, skilful, strong and defends from the front, Oh and he's also the top scorer in the league, Him or Dumbele?  Morelos every day of the week , yes his finishing is exceptional and  his heading needs to improve but he will work on it, And Fords in goal?   Exceptional and has been since the day he signed,. And the young boy Bates? Came on as a sub at the beggerdome and got MOM, not very skilful but a big strong centre half who again will be a player( remember Tony Adams wasn't the most skilful) and what a centre half he was, again the boy just has to work on his strengths and pumped the weights and become stronger as I don't want a skilful CH, I want one who can defend, he is young again just  like Morelos. But my star man and he is injured at the moment and that's the young boy McCrorie, as a DM he drives the team on and he is strong, just ask Scott Brown as he along with Tav I thought were the best two at the beggerdome followed by Candias and Bates. 

They know they are in for a game, and if we win ?   Yes they have 2 games in hand but they must win them first. We are looking good at the moment and no matter what happens we are starting to build the backbone of a good young squad,. I want 2 centre halfs as a priority this summer along with the loan signings and Herrera and Pena shown the door , and I would let Alves go also, yes he is okay but we can do better and I would rather give Bates game experience as he will be about Ibrox a lot longer and we need to build long term.  

As for the manager? Not everyone choice, but he has put himself in a fantastic position to get the job full time,. He lacks experience but he knows a player and will bring the younger players on leaps and bounds like Bates, McCrorie, Docherty.

Its still early days as we must keep winning until the end of the season, draws are useless, and if we pull off. the impossible and win 55 come May, then Murty will go down as a Rangers great and up there with even Walter, that's how much it means to us.

We need to have Ibrox rocking and put  the fear of God up the cunts and then see if they are as good as they and the bloody media up here  think.  

They all know now Rangers are fucking back and it's killing them. 

Awesome post.   We need to ensure that Ibrox is rocking.   Do that and they will roll over.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We are the form  team going into the game,. We are the top scorers also, we should have pumped them in their own midden before the break also  and they know it.

So much has changed since the first old firm at Ibrox, our full backs are better, Candias has finally found a bit of form and him and Tav had Sinclair in their back pocket at the beggerdome.  It's the same the other flank, we do what they have been doing under Brenda and we hit teams on the break, and we are good at it as  we have pace all over the park

Goss is a stick on signing as is Murphy in the summer, Docherty was a fucking steal and Hamilton should take us to court as we robbed them blind as this boy has it all and will be a player in the Barry Ferguson mould and that's not a bad thing in, Windas is another one, yes he has missed chances but we are creating them and he is getting into a position  in the first place to miss it, Morelos? What can you say about the 21 year old ? He's fast, skilful, strong and defends from the front, Oh and he's also the top scorer in the league, Him or Dumbele?  Morelos every day of the week , yes his finishing is exceptional and  his heading needs to improve but he will work on it, And Fords in goal?   Exceptional and has been since the day he signed,. And the young boy Bates? Came on as a sub at the beggerdome and got MOM, not very skilful but a big strong centre half who again will be a player( remember Tony Adams wasn't the most skilful) and what a centre half he was, again the boy just has to work on his strengths and pumped the weights and become stronger as I don't want a skilful CH, I want one who can defend, he is young again just  like Morelos. But my star man and he is injured at the moment and that's the young boy McCrorie, as a DM he drives the team on and he is strong, just ask Scott Brown as he along with Tav I thought were the best two at the beggerdome followed by Candias and Bates. 

They know they are in for a game, and if we win ?   Yes they have 2 games in hand but they must win them first. We are looking good at the moment and no matter what happens we are starting to build the backbone of a good young squad,. I want 2 centre halfs as a priority this summer along with the loan signings and Herrera and Pena shown the door , and I would let Alves go also, yes he is okay but we can do better and I would rather give Bates game experience as he will be about Ibrox a lot longer and we need to build long term.  

As for the manager? Not everyone choice, but he has put himself in a fantastic position to get the job full time,. He lacks experience but he knows a player and will bring the younger players on leaps and bounds like Bates, McCrorie, Docherty.

Its still early days as we must keep winning until the end of the season, draws are useless, and if we pull off. the impossible and win 55 come May, then Murty will go down as a Rangers great and up there with even Walter, that's how much it means to us.

We need to have Ibrox rocking and put  the fear of God up the cunts and then see if they are as good as they and the bloody media up here  think.  

They all know now Rangers are fucking back and it's killing them. 

a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat reading that .

awesome 

14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

see they're trying to get that called off game rescheduled before the old firm? 

think they're starting to shit their pants :p:

They've 2 players that are returning from injury they've said need games. And 1 suspended for us unless they fit it in. It' a no brainer they want it scheduled for midweek, probably Tuesday. Hopefully wee McCann tells them to go fuck themselves.

Think their arses might collapse if their sat cup game also got called off which is getting likelier by the day.

It's absolutely game on and i genuinely can't believe it. Two wins and we're level. Never mind games in hand, after the easy ride they've had that's fucking massive psychologically - every chance it could see them buck up there ideas and go up a gear, but it's just as likely that they'll have an absolute meltdown. We've let them off the hook time after time this season, it's crunch time now. Two wins, nothing less. 

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fucking alien race that lot.:lol:

It's simple. Apply pressure to the smellies and they collapse, every time.

I've got a great feeling about this. I can picture the scenes already. Ibrox is gonna be some atmosphere!

26 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Confirmed 4th April as re arranged.

We can get this back to 3 points on Sunday week. What more incentive could there be to go out and smash this mob and get the 3 points 

If we beat them, we then play Killie the following Saturday at Ibrox prior to them going to Motherwell on the Sunday. They COULD be going up to Motherwell with us level on points with them. They will have two games in hand but one will be that tricky game at Motherwell and at that point a lot of their players will be feeling pressure they have never felt before. It certainly could get interesting.

The next two weekends are huge for us. Win on Sunday and we're in the semis and win next weekend and by fuck do we have a title race!