Scottish Football

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Seen a few tarriers in the media pushing for him to take over the scum in the summer. Fingers crossed!

I would honestly rather he didn't go to the scum. He ain't no Pep but his teams have consistently punched above their weight with the players they have for years now, both with Killie and with Scotland. 

Patterson having a bit of a nightmare and needs subbed. Gave the ball away again there and I'm not convinced he was fouled in the build up to what should have been the 2nd goal either. If Ralston on the bench is his replacement though he's maybe better staying on as he's pish unless there are any other options. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Patterson having a bit of a nightmare and needs subbed. Gave the ball away again there and I'm not convinced he was fouled in the build up to what should have been the 2nd goal either. If Ralston on the bench is his replacement though he's maybe better staying on as he's pish unless there are any other options. 

Ralston is honking