Scottish Football

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I would honestly rather he didn't go to the scum. He ain't no Pep but his teams have consistently punched above their weight with the players they have for years now, both with Killie and with Scotland. 

On what planet have Scotland consistently punched above their weight?

1 minute ago, bam74 said:

Booed off after qualifying for the Euros. 😂

Rightly so. Possibly the best generation of players for years and the football is dire. Clarke is a dinosaur....also a cunt and an alchy bastard but it's the dinosaur bit I'm focusing on.

O'Neill has done wonders with NI and is a good coach. They are playing very good here with what they have.

Scotland have a few decent midfielders and 2 decent LBs that Clarke tries to shoehorn into every team, regardless of formation. Rest of them are bang average.

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Fucking nightmare of a place to get in and out of in midweek. Place is a complete dump 😂

Scotland doing well the fabulous Tartan Army will always find a way there

Scotland struggling then a good few thousand of them will forget there’s even such a sport as football 

False as fuck 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

It’s shite that you can’t bring yourself to want the country of your birth to win at football.

Be class to be Italian or Brazilian or something, and not actively hate the separatist wanker fans that make up your country’s support.

I remember the whole school running home from primary to watch us KO against Brazil in France 98 I’m sure. Changed days. 

Sure is changed days. Want these fucks humiliated at every turn now 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s shite that you can’t bring yourself to want the country of your birth to win at football.

Be class to be Italian or Brazilian or something, and not actively hate the separatist wanker fans that make up your country’s support.

I remember the whole school running home from primary to watch us KO against Brazil in France 98 I’m sure. Changed days. 

I'm still hanging on barely. I'm no as bothered by defeat the way I once was or the way I am with Rangers. I like to see my country do well but I'm no passionate about it the way I am with my club. There's also a lot I don't like about it.

Completely agree with your post but. Wouldn't argue with anyone who doesn't support Scotland.

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Watching the Wales game instead. Changed days for sure.

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I was the same mate when I was younger. However the Scotland support and majority of the squad absolutely sicken me - can’t stand the cunts!