Scottish Football

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

They got relegated while in administration and are still here.

Main stand ran millions over budget and owner has said literally no player has any clause in their contract to take a wage cut if they drop down. 

No exactly the easiest league to get out of either, look at us, Hibs, Dundee Utd and now Dundee as well

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Main stand ran millions over budget and owner has said literally no player has any clause in their contract to take a wage cut if they drop down. 

No exactly the easiest league to get out of either, look at us, Hibs, Dundee Utd and now Dundee as well

No chance they will go under.  Alot of players out of contract in the summer also

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Hertz get relegated so we don't need to go back to Tynecastle and crumble, but then we've got two trips to Tannadice to look forward to where we're gonna do exactly the same :megaanguish:

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

They’ll get a couple of million for Souttar at least.

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd be raging if my team only showed up once in a blue moon against a team. Granted we seem to be doing that thenow with european games 😅

The crazy thing is . I don't want them to go down .

One of the few clubs that try against the scum . Sadly they have our number at this moment in time 

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd be raging if my team only showed up once in a blue moon against a team. Granted we seem to be doing that thenow with european games 😅

Point taken and is fair enough but unlike them we’re not sitting in serious danger of relegation. Bizarre season for them...

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The crazy thing is . I don't want them to go down .

One of the few clubs that try against the scum . Sadly they have our number at this moment in time 

I'll Always remember i was at my exes house who was a hearts fan; went down stairs and her da was watching the game and i looked at the score and seen 0-3 to hearts against celtic that stopped the invincibles run, sat and watched it and was gobsmacked 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'll Always remember i was at my exes house who was a hearts fan; went down stairs and her da was watching the game and i looked at the score and seen 0-3 to hearts against celtic that stopped the invincibles run, sat and watched it and was gobsmacked 

my neighbour is a hearts season ticket holder  he phoned me just after final whistle last night and he was very down  he said in his words they were pish   saw the goal on sky and it was shocking defending