Cardoso

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11 March 2018 at 20:20, the old guard said:

Cardoso has had a hand in 4 of the 5 goals we gave shipped against the tarriers at ibrox this season, should be a priority to get rid in the summer along with Alves ohalloran kranciar Miller and maybe one or two others. 

Going to be a busy summer. We need to ship out at least half a dozen & replace most of them.

I'm still concerned whenever I look at the lack of quality on our bench.

Just now, The hustler said:

Going to be a busy summer. We need to ship out at least half a dozen & replace most of them.

I'm still concerned whenever I look at the lack of quality on our bench.

Priority for me is two solid mobile centre backs, and a proper central midfielder, oh for a Barry Ferguson type player/captain. 

The only thing that cunt could do to score is turn inside and get his shot away whatever fabio was doing i'll never know. He ran past the defender that was try to stop the cunt and that opened up the space to cut inside. If he just backed up his team mate and held position the turn inside wasn't on.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The only thing that cunt could do to score is turn inside and get his shot away whatever fabio was doing i'll never know. He ran past the defender that was try to stop the cunt and that opened up the space to cut inside. If he just backed up his team mate and held position the turn inside wasn't on.

It really is as simple as that.

4 minutes ago, McKissock said:

See tbh I don't think he was that bad. For a boy that's not kicked a ball for months, he did alright but he could have done better on the second goal but Foderingham shouldn't have come out for it either.

He had a shocker, his defending at the third was even worse and similar to Hibs' first in the 3-2 at Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Cardoso was one of the stand outs during pre season but fuck me he's turned out to be complete dross.

He was superb against Sheffield Wednesday and been shite since

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He had a shocker, his defending at the third was even worse and similar to Hibs' first in the 3-2 at Ibrox.

He was superb against Sheffield Wednesday and been shite since

Probably just had too many pints mate but just felt like for all that he's pretty pish they didn't dominate the second half in an attacking sense, they scored from one of the very few noticeable attacks they had and we were just pish when we had a great opportunity in our hands. Totally agree though, he's not good enough.

20 hours ago, gsa said:

Blame him and choose to ignore Foderinghams part in the goals? 

Or the fact that Docherty, Windass and Goss didn't show up???

Goss was no where to be seen totally agree with that.

I thought windass had a decent game

12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Spot on, his positional sense is horrendous and his tackling and heading ability not much better.