Can we please stop the fantasy now?

bordersbear

30 minutes ago, coopscracker said:

are you fuck, all you are is an attention seeker

Notice me! Notice me! I wave Flegs and hate Taigs.

an embarrassment to our club, our support and to actual protestants.

:britney:

He is also proud to be banned from Ibrox - twice! He is a bit of a fantasist as well and very inconsistent except for his distain for most things Rangers! ( like players - managers - directors - supporters ) 

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

He is also proud to be banned from Ibrox - twice! He is a bit of a fantasist as well and very inconsistent except for his distain for most things Rangers! ( like players - managers - directors - supporters ) 

I'm not proud (anyone else would have walked away from our club if they've been through what I've been with them - who else has been banned for life off the club after getting a not guilty in court after the judge called 3 police officers liars) and I've asked you loads what I've lied about and you can't tell me. 

It tells anyone all they need to know about the remarkable little friendship that Bluepeter9 and Coopscracker have suddenly struck up the past week. They came together in a VanguardBears thread where Coops called it Drivvel and has spent most of his time using derogatory terms for Loyalists and Unionists.

I hope he doesn't last - but they seem to be allowed to do a lot of damage before the trigger is pulled.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

give it a rest the lot of you.

Well do your job and act then ffs ... go back to the first comment I was quoted in from BP9 after I was having an innocent joke with the OP then this Coops cunt butted in from nowhere ... pay attention to the drogatory comments about unionists too 

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

he is clearly a fanny, i see the fantasist in him when he goes on about being a protestant.  

banned from Ibrox....As i said he is an embarrassment to our club

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

give it a rest the lot of you.

tried putting him on ignore mate but i still get notifications when he quotes me.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well do your job and act then ffs ... go back to the first comment I was quoted in from BP9 after I was having an innocent joke with the OP then this Coops cunt butted in from nowhere ... pay attention to the drogatory comments about unionists too 

aww poor little bigoted you, a mods job is to moderate (clue is in the name) not empty the forum of competing opinions. if you dont like the way it is being moderated pop off and make your own forum where you can live in the land of angry paranoid bigoted sectarianism..

Oh and i dont make derogatory comments about unionists, people are entitled to their opinions regardless of what form they take. 

On 19/03/2018 at 20:05, bordersbear said:

Thread after thread with people saying this manager that manager . Be Fucking realistic,we have no money and won't have any in the forseeable future. So what makes all you delusional fuckwits think we can get anyone better than Murty? No half decent manager will come to us to work with no budget and the pressure to win when they can earn far more to finish mid table in the English first division. Our name is a poisoned chalice at the moment and unless we can get some serious investment we are doomed to mediocrity .

Source please ? or we don’t believe you .

5 hours ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

I just got bored making cunt outta Blue Avenger on the other thread, he's too easy ...

That’s just not nice mate, you know he will be sulking under his bed because of you.

He is a top wordsmith and is well read in anything companies house need passed on, your bullying of the poor guy could put him over the top. You naughty naughty boy

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

That’s just not nice mate, you know he will be sulking under his bed because of you.

He is a top wordsmith and is well read in anything companies house need passed on, your bullying of the poor guy could put him over the top. You naughty naughty boy

He excelled himself on this thread :lol:

Just now, Siam69 said:

He excelled himself on this thread :lol:

I used to enjoy his rants but he has got too predictable and mundane lately, I will have a look at the thread to see if he has recaptured his loonie traits.

Im convinced he isn’t serious and sits and thrashes himself at folk biting.

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Not even close to previous rants mate although in amongst it there are a few gems , does Captain Beaky bring his band when caring for you ?  

Fuck knows, aye he's got a wee 'friend' to hold his hand now it seems, equally as mad. 

Helped me through a boring afternoon in work though :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck knows, aye he's got a wee 'friend' to hold his hand now it seems, equally as mad. 

Helped me through a boring afternoon in work though :thumbsup:

He is great entertainment when you upset him, he loves having wee pet names for those who don’t share his outlook on life, I’m snake eyes by the way which is ok as my Dad used to send me to school in a Japanese soldier uniform as they were cheap as. chips in the Army Navy Store and were hard wearing . My nickname was Yinto .

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He is great entertainment when you upset him, he loves having wee pet names for those who don’t share his outlook on life, I’m snake eyes by the way which is ok as my Dad used to send me to school in a Japanese soldier uniform as they were cheap as. chips in the Army Navy Store and were hard wearing . My nickname was Yinto .

Snake eyes Yinto, aye, has a certain ring to it :lol:

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck! Were you only joking? I pm'd you her number as well.

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 20:05, bordersbear said:

Thread after thread with people saying this manager that manager . Be Fucking realistic,we have no money and won't have any in the forseeable future. So what makes all you delusional fuckwits think we can get anyone better than Murty? No half decent manager will come to us to work with no budget and the pressure to win when they can earn far more to finish mid table in the English first division. Our name is a poisoned chalice at the moment and unless we can get some serious investment we are doomed to mediocrity .

Yeah you said it, and repeated it, thread after thread after thread, fuck sake give it a rest eh.........