Rangers Eyeing Summer Swoop For Louis Moult

27 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

No thanks

Mcburnie is proven at that level and also has starts in the Premier league. He is also out of contract so would be a cheaper option

Not seen much of this kid but hear his name banded about a lot.

Didn't think he looked great or particularly strong in the highlights I've seen. I probably need to pay more attention to him in games to get a better idea though tbf. 

Depends if the fee is daft or not. Would definitely rather have someone like him on the bench to come on instead of kenny or herrera to be fair.

The difference in motherwell has been night and day without him. Doesn't mean he'll be any good for us though mind you.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not seen much of this kid but hear his name banded about a lot.

Didn't think he looked great or particularly strong in the highlights I've seen. I probably need to pay more attention to him in games to get a better idea though tbf. 

He's been doing really well on loan at barnsley. Recent championship player of the month. 6 goals in 9 appearances.

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Watching players go down south and fail, then go after them when no one else wants them - I hope this doesn’t become a deliberate strategy of ours.

he's shown he can score lots of goals in Scotland, regardless of how he's done down south i think it would be a really good signing

9 minutes ago, backup said:

So we won't have a manager, only a coach who has his players picked for him not by him ?

The DOF is going to have a strategy with regards to the players we are signing. The idea being we don't need to tear everything we've built up any time there's a manager change.

I imagine he would have a shortlist of targets for whoever is in charge be it murty or a new manager and they would have the final say

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The DOF is going to have a strategy with regards to the players we are signing. The idea being we don't need to tear everything we've built up any time there's a manager change.

I imagine he would have a shortlist of targets for whoever is in charge be it murty or a new manager and they would have the final say

We haven’t even made a move it just says we’re keeping an eye on his situation at Preston because he’s not playing, but he’s jumped to the conclusion the manager will have 0 say on transfers and is gonna get told what to do by the DoF.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Speaking of Motherwell, would like to see us go for their goalkeeper who is their player of the year not to mention he’s a massive Rangers fan. Probably get slaughtered for this but their big centre half Kipre is only 21 and looks like going to the World Cup, could be worth a punt. See him as a big Marvin type centre half.

He won't get a red card rescinded if he put lego muncher out of the game with a fair challenge, but I get where you're coming from.

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Garner would have banged goals in if he’d stayed this season imo

He scored less and missed more than Morelos. Guy was fucking shite. Spent more time on the deck rubbing his head than he did scoring goals. 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He scored less and missed more than Morelos. Guy was fucking shite. Spent more time on the deck rubbing his head than he did scoring goals. 

He wasn’t used right imo I think he’d be a good target man for us, definitely better option from the bench than Herrera