He does know he make changes at any time right?

dave7867

The timings of his changes drives me fucking crazy but to also only make 1 change today was scandalous.

Dockerty was getting passed by and Dorrans looked fucked after 1 hour,young McCrory is sitting there,if he's not fit enough to play a part then he shouldn't be on the bench.

Basic mistakes again by Murty today and the sooner he gets back to the day job the better.

Dorrans has played one bounce game since October and Murty keeps him on the park for 90 mins away to Motherwell on park that was getting heavier by the minute because of the rain. Now I am not saying that Goss, Halliday or McCrorie (three choices) would bring anything more to the game in creative sense but sometimes its about getting fresh legs on and bit of running especially in midfield. Last 15 we were going longer and longer with the ball as the midfield had become more and more isolated, couple of times the ball was at the centre circle and there wasn't a blue shirt within 15 yards of the ball.

15 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

The timings of his changes drives me fucking crazy but to also only make 1 change today was scandalous.

Dockerty was getting passed by and Dorrans looked fucked after 1 hour,young McCrory is sitting there,if he's not fit enough to play a part then he shouldn't be on the bench.

Basic mistakes again by Murty today and the sooner he gets back to the day job the better.

It feels like he's trying tae get the sack 

36 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Dorrans first match back, and plays 90 minutes, a bit puzzling, at 2-2 we should be changing it up and hammering them, I hate telling football managers how to do their job, but fuck it, I'm a bus driver, and cunts do it to me every day!!! ,?

Hurry up mate or I will be late for work!

Seriously though, Murray seems to be getting worse instead of learning from his mistakes. He is heading for the sack bar a miracle in the cup. 

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Hurry up mate or I will be late for work!

Seriously though, Murray seems to be getting worse instead of learning from his mistakes. He is heading for the sack bar a miracle in the cup. 

??? unfortunately I don't see any miracles in the cup.

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Honestly, who'd you go for?

FDB. Would he want the job though and would the board come across with the finances required to build upon the team?

No matter who we choose it will be a risk as they will have to get this team to win consistently, something a long line of managers have failed to do. 

One this is for sure names like McIness won't scare the Taigs. They'll be racking up several trebles in a row if we employ another shitebag manager who can't handle the big games. 

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

FDB. Would he want the job though and would the board come across with the finances required to build upon the team?

No matter who we choose it will be a risk as they will have to get this team to win consistently, something a long line of managers have failed to do. 

One this is for sure names like McIness won't scare the Taigs. They'll be racking up several trebles in a row if we employ another shitebag manager who can't handle the big games. 

Hmm, not sure about FDB,a glorified Warburton, only needing more cash, we need a manager who'll kick arse,the rodents are closing in on 9, I'd love Warnock, however he's doing great with Cardiff,.... and there we go,back where we started.... who?

13 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Hmm, not sure about FDB,a glorified Warburton, only needing more cash, we need a manager who'll kick arse,the rodents are closing in on 9, I'd love Warnock, however he's doing great with Cardiff,.... and there we go,back where we started.... who?

None of the names put forwards inspire me with confidence. FDB is just the best of a bang average lot.

I just hope our Dof picks the next manager as the board don't have a clue what it takes to win titles.

The thought of that lot letting yet another nobody talk their way into the job is depressing 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

None of the names put forwards inspire me with confidence. FDB is just the best of a bang average lot.

I just hope our Dof picks the next manager as the board don't have a clue what it takes to win titles.

The thought of that lot letting yet another nobody talk their way into the job is depressing 

Yeh, big,big decisions to be made, the vermin will strengthen for next season, will our board step up???... hmmm