Action required ASAP

RangersMedia

Just now, psb07158 said:

Board have to do something quickly or I genuinely see us finishing 4th in the league. These players have chucked it - they need to give everyone a lift by announcing the new manager ASAP - have him showing his face at the training ground, at games etc. 

Make sure every single one of those players know they’re fighting for their livelihoods in the next 5 league games. 

The problem is they are not.....the loan players will be away back to their parent clubs, the rest will think what is the fuss? Other than miller I dont think anyone is looking for another club next season.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Board have to do something quickly or I genuinely see us finishing 4th in the league. These players have chucked it - they need to give everyone a lift by announcing the new manager ASAP - have him showing his face at the training ground, at games etc. 

Make sure every single one of those players know they’re fighting for their livelihoods in the next 5 league games. 

They have contracts, so they can do fuck all.

IF our board had money, then they bring in much better replacements and the dross are either bought out or train with the development squad, which pretty much equals just about evety player in the first team squad.

So, nothing will be happening and we are on the road to nowhere with this board as WE accept every bit of shite thrown at us.

3 minutes ago, bam74 said:

we won't finish 4th. we are shite but have you seen Aberdeen ? as for new manager asap surely you've seen our track record. 

Mate did you watch us today? Our players have downed tools

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The players are disgraceful.

Have absolutely chucked it after losing to them at Ibrox.

Murty’s job is to get them up for it but he can’t do it either.

At the end of the day the buck stops with the board for letting it get this bad.

Agreed mate.

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

The problem is they are not.....the loan players will be away back to their parent clubs, the rest will think what is the fuss? Other than miller I dont think anyone is looking for another club next season.

That’s what I’m saying though - the rest need to be made aware in no uncertain terms that no player is untouchable - every single one of them need to be told they are playing for the right to still be employed by Rangers next season. 

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Miller Bates Hardie Thompson Niko are those out of contract in the summer. All need to go.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

IF our board had money, then they bring in much better replacements and the dross are either bought out or train with the development squad, which pretty much equals just about evety player in the first team squad.

So, nothing will be happening and we are on the road to nowhere with this board as WE accept every bit of shite thrown at us.

Our board did give money to Caixinha to spend. Unfortunately our star signing is currently sitting on the bench in Mexico and our other highest transfer fee signings can’t even get on our bench these days. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Miller Bates Hardie Thompson Niko are those out of contract in the summer. All need to go.

Bates & Niko are gone but aye the other 3 should already have been told they’re done at this club. 

Other players who should be told to find new clubs at the end of this season: MOH, Alves, Halliday, Hodson, Herrera, Pena, Cardoso, Dodoo, Forrester, Rossiter, Holt and Windass. We’re going to end up shelling out £4-5m in pay offs but if we can’t find them clubs but they’re toxic cunts and deserve to be binned by us. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

They can't even negotiate a decent contract within the climate we are in just now as running us as a business model as for the morealos deal with China I'm thinking load of Shite this board are fucking hopeless

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no confidence that our board have a new manager ready to come in. 

I don't think they've got a choice after the game at Ibrox vs them

After the game at the end of Dec, the game plan was already there.

They cunts crumble when the are pressed, today was sitting back for 90 mins which is completely the opposite of what has worked for any team in the past 30 odd games

There is no way there will be a manager ready to come in. The board won't be arsed about the difference whether we come 2nd-4th. Will be the usual 'taking our time to make the right decision' when we will most likely have qualifiers only 8 weeks after the end of the season.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Bates & Niko are gone but aye the other 3 should already have been told they’re done at this club. 

Other players who should be told to find new clubs at the end of this season: MOH, Alves, Halliday, Hodson, Herrera, Pena, Cardoso, Dodoo, Forrester, Rossiter, Holt and Windass. We’re going to end up shelling out £4-5m in pay offs but if we can’t find them clubs but they’re toxic cunts and deserve to be binned by us. 

Heres hoping a few in that list only have a year of so left and decide its better to take a 2 or 3 year contract somewhere else even ifs it less money per week.

Still hoping Pena fails a drug test so we can sack him

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Probably don't even know who it is now, don't have all the ST money in.

Just now, gj923 said:

Heres hoping a few in that list only have a year of so left and decide its better to take a 2 or 3 year contract somewhere else even ifs it less money per week.

Still hoping Pena fails a drug test so we can sack him

Get the dinner ladies at Auchenhowie to slip some cocaine into his food when he’s back

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We genuinely may not win any of the 5 league games remaining. We actually could miss out on Europe.

Just as well our whole financial strategy doesn't include getting to the group stages of European competitions each season.....

LMAO, we don't have one with "this is how much we have made and how much I will spend after you give me your ST money" Dinky.

We are in as bad a condition  from top to bottom as ever. We really are fucked and it stems from the appointment of that piece of shit caixinha. A fucking brass neck move that many bears accepted even though it was blatantly obvious from the word go that he was a fucking riddy dud cunt 

Lying board of bastards can get to fuck, to a man. Particularly king, Robertson, and I'm including park and his bombscare son who is clearly a fucking shit for brains that daddy can't see past, even though all signs point to liability

Fucking every one of that boards mobile phones will be AFF tonight mark my words. Can see wee rat faced Robertson now hiding under his Spider-Man duvet hoping this shit storm fixes itself, the fucking speccy bastard  

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Remember these gimps cheering when the draw was made? 

How fucking cringe does that look now

A fucking riddy mate 

as if the stupid bastard cunts couldn’t give their filthy fans something else to lord over us with alongside their disgusting performances on the park