Record Exclusive

Lloyd

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

You're not fighting when you're winning though

McCoist and Gazza in the league cup final(‘98?). Every team has bust ups but when the team are a bunch of losers it just adds to the troubles.

Just now, magic8ball said:

looks to me that alves is a decent player .but needs to be the type that needs good players around him doing the good stuff with him being the one doing the tidying up .

not the kind of player that leads by example 

Pish. He’s our most experienced player who has achieved the most. He should be driving the team on and leading by example. Needing better quality teammates aren’t an excuse for his shite season and the money we have frittered paying him or his apologists on here.

3 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Let them all beat the shite out of each other, as long as it continues against our opponents and at least drag us to a 2nd place finish then regroup/wholesale changes in May etc 

Absolutely no chance. We're shite and no money for wholesale changes.

Just when I thought we could be no more of a circus act.

Leadership and standards come from the top and this board have taken us into the gutter. 

Nichol and Murty having a bust up wouldnt come as a surprise. Cant imagine Jimmy wrapping players in cotton wool after that performance. Never understood why Jimmy was brought in as he is the most experienced man in the dugout and has less say than Jimmy Bell by the looks of it.

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He came back on the park?? So you think he faked it to come back on the pitch 2 mins later???

for me he defo picked up a knock .he didn't go back into position but filled a position in the 2nd bank of 4 in front of defence. 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

looks to me that alves is a decent player .but needs to be the type that needs good players around him doing the good stuff with him being the one doing the tidying up .

not the kind of player that leads by example 

Here's Alves in the Benfica Porto derby.

5 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Pish. He’s our most experienced player who has achieved the most. He should be driving the team on and leading by example. Needing better quality teammates aren’t an excuse for his shite season and the money we have frittered paying him or his apologists on here.

I'm not being an apologist .just think his strengths aint any use to us .and in hindsight a poor choice of signing he was never going to be the strong leader needed .much like Barton was last year 

just becoz somebody has played at a higher level doesn't mean he can come in here and boss the team the way we need 

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Supporting the club isn’t enough. Not one of them have enough quality.

if anybody believes Dorrans or Halliday are good enough for Rangers we are done.

I never said it was enough