Record Exclusive

Lloyd

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He's a wank, but lets be honest here, I'd have been better than the other two 

You would've been but trying too blame Alves for the performance today is ridiculous.

I thought he showed a bit of courage actually the way he dealt with Halliday and Candeias when he came on as sub 

Just now, Siwel said:

I’m not convinced he’s a troublemaker tbh and the Barton saga definitely doesn’t prove that he is

It was him and barton in a bust up, he reacts like that after coming off today then rumours going about hes has a bust up with morelos

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Fuck off.

Trying to blame Alves who was our best centre back today for 35 mins is the poor attitude plenty of fans have towards him.

Jog on pal

Not blaming him. Saying I don’t believe he pulled up. 

Being our best CB today is misleading as Martin and Mccrorie were horrendous. Alves did not do fuck all. He won one header in the taigs box. Nothing else. Also second best.

plenty people have built him up to be a top class player and he hasn’t given us ANYTHING this season. He’s pish and massively overrated. 

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

A young ex Hamilton player thrown straight in to the cess pit of hatred that is the Rangers cellic derby with no players around to protect him, and a clueless management team. 

I for one am giving the youngsters a bit of leeway on this one, the senior players around them are just not taking any responsibility. 

Cumming too would have gotten hammered if he came on.

Today Holt and Alves should have started, and Miller should have been on the park at some stage, though wasn't surprised to see Alves pulling up early, his thought clearly on the World Cup.

I’m sorry mate but these are the games u sink or swim and the last 2 games he has came up short. No where near good enough for what we need. I agree Holt should’ve started in place of Halliday but let’s be honest, it wouldn’t have made a difference. Docherty aswell aswell Murphy have shown nothing since coming in. Wether that’s bad management or not, we’ll find out next season with a new manager 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I'd thought the management team would be on the same page tho FFS.. Maybe thats why GM has walked if true 

maybe a disagreement on team selection .

looked like the plan was to sit and hit on the break .halliday should never have been anywhere near that starting line up 

I'm.normally for the more cautious approach but against that shower it's been shown that going at them is the best way .they ain't great at the back and make mistakes when pressured .

they made plenty mistakes today we just weren't at the races to take advantage and if we had put more pressure on them they would have certainly have made even more errors 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I thought it was widely accepted on here that Halliday is the leak.

See, when it comes to teams, I think it'll be more than one doing it

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

It was him and barton in a bust up, he reacts like that after coming off today then rumours going about hes has a bust up with morelos

Barton's a horrible Tarrier, republican sympathising bastard, who seems to think he was shite up here because everybody, pity Halliday never ended the bastard's career in training.

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Alves never pulled up. He gave up. He’s a coward.

He's probably a very sensible professional who is swinging the lead because can't believe he ended up at such a shambles and needs to pace himself along without getting injured before the World Cup. 

You watch the next time he plays for Portugal in a competitive game (The Portuguese second world cup fixture is against Spain). He'll be showing twice the commitment, aggression and teamwork he's shown here. Only professionals he's bonded with since he came here are his doctors and trainers back in Spain and Portugal. Will be gone before the last few games of the season.

4 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Alves came on when the game was finished. He is a fucking embarrassment and I can’t wait to see the back of him 

Did you not see our starting XI today and all you can do is blame Alves who actually won a few balls defensively,helped atracks with his distribution and had one of only 3 efforts on target.

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Being our best CB today is misleading as Martin and Mccrorie were horrendous. Alves did not do fuck all. He won one header in the taigs box. Nothing else. Also second best.

plenty people have built him up to be a top class player and he hasn’t given us ANYTHING this season. He’s pish and massively overrated. 

He came back on the park?? So you think he faked it to come back on the pitch 2 mins later???

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

looks to me that alves is a decent player .but needs to be the type that needs good players around him doing the good stuff with him being the one doing the tidying up .

not the kind of player that leads by example