Follow Rangers Speak Out

thebooler

Wow! Follow Rangers members were astonished to read today's interview with director and former chairman Alastair Johnston. AJ seems desperately out of touch and Follow Rangers would be happy to help appraise him of the feelings of our members. 

Alastair lives a long way from Ibrox, just like our lesser-spotted Chairman, and perhaps that explains why both seem to be so out of touch with the average Bear in the stands. Although Alastair was at Hampden on Sunday, it seems he has made no attempt to take the pulse of the support. 

Follow Rangers has an idea - Alastair, why don’t you divest yourself of the brogues, the blazer and the club tie for an afternoon? Come and sit in the Broomloan or Sandy Jardine Stand - in fact have 45 minutes in each!?  Sit with Union Bears, then sit with some of the older generation and just listen. We promise you, Alastair, you will hear views and answers that will dispel the fantasy in the bilge you spouted to a newspaper which most Rangers fans wouldn’t hang on a nail in the smallest room.  

If you accept our challenge, come back and tell us what you think. Oh and don’t worry - in the grand tradition of blazer and brown brogues, we will pay for your tickets so it will be a freebie courtesy of Follow Rangers.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Right!

Is he taking a break from Davy's left peg, or is this in conjunction with?

No idea. Just seen he'd put his name to it and is the only shareholder and director in the limited company. There are many holes in their model unsurprisingly.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I honestly don't care how embarassing, weak, good, bad, indifferent, or how many of the statements there actually are - each one will help in it's own way.

More the merrier. Keep them coming. Keep juice in the bandwagon. 

Not every statement is going to be to everyone's tastes and but keep the message out there on any platforms going.

Just my view.

ANY platform? :whistle:

Just now, K.A.I said:

I honestly don't care how embarassing, weak, good, bad, indifferent, or how many of the statements there actually are - each one will help in it's own way.

More the merrier. Keep them coming. Keep juice in the bandwagon. 

Not every statement is going to be to everyone's tastes and but keep the message out there on any platforms going.

Just my view.

That's a good point. Many groups but same message being delivered by them all.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No idea. Just seen he'd put his name to it and is the only shareholder and director in the limited company. There are many holes in their model unsurprisingly.

Fucking hell, I was envisioning just a group of fans getting together to try and get answers or try to hold the current Board to account, put  pressure on them to sort this shambles out kinda thing. Which I would be fully in agreement with, by the way.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fucking hell, I was envisioning just a group of fans getting together to try and get answers or try to hold the current Board to account, put  pressure on them to sort this shambles out kinda thing. Which I would be fully in agreement with.

Nah, limited company, £90 to get in the door and a minimum of £72 every year after that and need to be vetted by a committee. Oh aye, and one of the rules of membership is that you MUST proxy any shares bought and paid for by you and owned in your name to the group.  

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

ANY platform? :whistle:

If you mean the Record then fuck yeah! ... there's a thread earlier today I said hell, even get the article printed in the fucking National ... aslong as the message keeps getting put out there that's all I want at this point. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

If you mean the Record then fuck yeah! ... there's a thread earlier today I said hell, even get the article printed in the fucking National ... aslong as the message keeps getting put out there that's all I want at this point. 

I have a blank page and a bag of weed. :lol: