**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turned off (again). Why put myself through torture once more. King has destroyed this club and as for agent Murty he should have been punted after the Hampden humiliation. Our club seems intent on imploding and it's heartbreaking. Should have listened to the wife who advised me not to even bother watching it. How much more can we as the fans be expected to take? Even in our period of domination in the 90's Savco could still pull off a result against us but for the life of me I can't remember a scenario like this. A fucking bunch of cowardly talentless gutless imposters. That is all. 

In all seriousness what the fuck are these cunts thinking.  At the end of the day this is their trade.  Why in the name of fucking fuck do they have no pride in themselves,their job and then on top of that the Jersey.  Fuckin disgusting what they're doing.  I'd be ashamed of myself leaving a days work like those bunch of cunts are. 

And get that fucking absolute cunts cunt windass so far to fuck away from our team.  Now! Please! 

Everyone of us should attend the last home game of the season and let these fuckers know just how much they have embarrassed us this season.Boo the fucking directors,manager and imposters on the pitch.Every single one of them deserve it.The fucking handwringing “We should all go to support the team no matter what” brigade are as much part of the problem.I am disgusted some of our “fans” standards have fallen so much.This team do not represent the values of the great Club I grew up to love and support.Totally gutted at this point.Only saving Grace is I can turn this off.Shouldnt he allowed before the watershed anyway it’s so traumatising!!!

Not a player on that park that gives a rats arse what this means to the fans

Just another game to this shower of dross

How we fix it... we make an inexperienced scum supporter who will add nothing to this club

we have nothing to look forward to

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Anyone still think we're only "two or three good players away"? 

I was on that train until the semi-final and today has just confirmed I was correct to jump off it. 

We are fucking miles away from them. We'll do well to stop 12 or 13 in a row. 

What saddens me is I don't even care anymore. I don't get the butterflies before or during the game. I barely care that we're getting leathered here; I'm accustomed to it. 

Fuck this team, they don't deserve a single one of us. I'm turning this off and going out for a run in the sunshine. 

Oh but the football managers after the 3-2 defeat thought otherwise that we were closer than we think to them.

Lot of shite. If anything that day PROVED we couldn't be more further away from them. 

Our support need to wake up and fast .. Murty will be gone in a couple of weeks that's one problem sorted ... but 75% of the players, the DOF, the board ... they won't be going naywhere fast. Absolute cancer running through our club.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

If I’m Gerrard, I’m thinking “these guys cannot get any worse”

Any marginal improvement will make him look like Guardiola. 

He can’t improve this bunch!

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Tav is a god-awful player but the support wank over him like he's fucking Dani Alves. He'd be one of the first out the door if it was upto me.

I remember the abuse I took on here for saying we should get rid of him, he's been the worst player on the park by a fucking mile yet so many don't even mention him.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

“Your not Rangers anymore” 

never a truer word spoken 

this will end up 7-0 

they will want to beat their record 

surely someone has the baws to end that Mongo cunts careers ffs 

He'll swagger about for another half while these shitebags back off him. We say it all the time and no cunt goes near him. I'd love it to happen but these cowards won't make it happen.  

These scum bastards overrun us every time. They are even in the papers saying things like 'Rangers might have improved a little bit but they are nowhere near us'. It hurts me to say it but it is true. Any Ranger in the 'old' days reading that would make sure they were up for it and let the scum know about it. We have nothing on the park, nothing in the manager's office, and nothing in the boardroom. 

Archived