**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TBagalag said:

Unfortunately I’ve already (foolishly) renewed but there needs to be huge changes if I’m actually to attend matches next season. Disgusted and frankly feeling embarrassed to say I support this shower.

I haven’t and won’t until I see a proper plan  direction put in place the days of me blindly putting money in for criminals to gamble with are over 

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

At least we're getting another youth coach in to sort this all out

Never learn

Glad I am not watching it but some will be even more gutted when gerrard knocks the job back and he will.

Woeful. Absolutely woeful.

No character again, piss poor defending again.

The only tactic now should be to get 4 players sent off, the game abandoned and them having to wait for clarification later in the week of a 3-0 win by default.

Fucking delighted I gave all my tickets away for this game. £51 to watch that? ...correct choice.

That team and management are a fucking disgrace.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Yup and yet some fans seem happy he is about to appoint a nobody with fuck all experience to try and claw this back?

honestly I can't believe some Rangers fans are accepting this and even some seem keen on it. 

Just another diddy club now 

People are keen on the idea only if there is serious investment. He has the name to attract players. But yes I agree with u that if the current board remain it's useless appointing him.  This is all on the board and we r fcked if they stay in control. 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

The board need to come out and apologise for this season 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Anyone still think we'r o my "two or three good players away"? 

I was on that train until the semi-final and today has just confirmed I was correct to jump off it. 

We are fucking miles away from them. We'll do well to stop 12 or 13 in a row. 

What saddens me is I don't even care anymore. I don't get the butterflies before or during the game. I barely care that were getting leathered here; I'm accustomed to it. 

Fuck this team, they don't deserve a single one of us. I'm turning this off and going out for a run in the sunshine. 

Can't find a single thing to argue about there.

I am switching it off and going to get high and watch trailer park boys ( 8 seasons in to a binge watch)

Archived