**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

someone else posted this a few days ago but it's so true I'm going to repeat it - we've become Everton to their Liverpool. There's a gulf happening here that could take 25 years to pull back. I think we're going to have to get accustomed to days like this for quite a while. Our best hope is they screw up somewhere along the line and come back towards us.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again why play Windass.

Martin is really poor, Positioning Strength, he is meant ot be coaching Mccrorie through the game.

Why are we not cimpact and hard to beat first half. 

They countered a few times 3 on 3 its absolute madness. 

None of them care.   This is a repeat of the last game. Stinking. 

Brass neck. I refuse to watch any more of these defensive blunders and players and manager shitting it from a celtic team who get the piss ripped out of them in Europe every season.

That stupid cunt Murty will still think he is in with a shout for the managers position. Gerrard will be a big risk but but is a welcome change from this dullard.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can't find a single thing to argue about there.

I am switching it off and going to get high and watch trailer park boys ( 8 seasons in to a binge watch)

What's trailer park boys? A documentary on how Leigh Griffiths brings up his children?

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

I remember the abuse I took on here for saying we should get rid of him, he's been the worst player on the park by a fucking mile yet so many don't even mention him.

Have a wee look in the transfer section he's our best player apaprently according to a comment and the amount of likes it got.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

One of the only things I can't tolerate as a Bear is a lack of heart from our players.

I doubt you could muster up a heart between this shower of shite.

Murphy should be getting torn into these wasters right now (not that it would do a shred of good) but he's probably just greetin intae his cup of tea.

It's not enough for the individual players to have heart, it's organised heart, it's team heart that's required and that's what's sadly lacking. We are clueless as a team and on that performance it's clear  the players have accepted that. 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

If I’m Gerrard, I’m thinking “these guys cannot get any worse”

Any marginal improvement will make him look like Guardiola. 

I kinda agree with this. The expectations of our club and the demand from the fans is absolutely massive and always has been, and always should be. However, the reality is,  is that we are so bad right now that no one expects us to do well. We really are in a terrible state. We're so bad the next manager almost has nothing to lose because as you say any minor improvement will look incredible. To an extent. It really can't get any worse. Can it? Please tell me it can't!

Archived