**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogzy said:

One of the only things I can't tolerate as a Bear is a lack of heart from our players.

I doubt you could muster up a heart between this shower of shite.

Exactly why I hate these players so much. Lack of ability I can forgive but lack of effort and fight is unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Gerrard is not the fucking answer to this King do not fucking dare appoint him you absolute arsehole.

Gerrard is exactly what we need, he won’t allow anyone who isn’t willing to die in the jersey to ever wear it. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Tav is a god-awful player but the support wank over him like he's fucking Dani Alves. He'd be one of the first out the door if it was upto me.

Exactly K. I got fed up saying it about a year ago.

Just now, gogzy said:

One of the only things I can't tolerate as a Bear is a lack of heart from our players.

I doubt you could muster up a heart between this shower of shite.

It stems from a lack of leadership all over the club mate from the boardroom to sidelines then onto the park 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Exactly why I hate these players so much. Lack of ability I can forgive but lack of effort and fight is unforgivable.

Salim Kerkar Showed more heart in a Rangers jersey than most of these imposters mate.

Pep Guardiola wouldn't fix this mess. 

Investment, and I don't mean £10m, we need £30m to fix this which isn't coming. 

Harsh reality. 

We need celtic to get it badly wrong and come back to us. 

Murty should have been sacked before the 4-0.

He should have DEFINITELY been sacked after it.

He NEEDS to be sacked after this game, let Gerrard get a few games to sort out who hes wanting and who he isn't. That fucking fat stinking prick Murty boils my blood.

Every single player and Murty need to take a long hard look at that themselves absolute disgrace. Naive as fuck with his tactics WIndass is a passenger in this position against them and the defending for the 3 goals nothing short of shocking put a fucking foot in 

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

It stems from a lack of leadership all over the club mate from the boardroom to sidelines then onto the park 

aye, shit flows downhill and it spreads like a cancer.

You're right though, it comes from the very top of the club.

this better be murtys last game, dont care who takes over for the last 3 games cant do any worse also play youngsters for the experience the first team shitebags arent winning another game this season.  then BIG changes before next season.  i dont think any of these players are good enough to play a part in a title winning team.

Archived