**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

How can Murty get so much flack - what the fuck is he meant to do?

He’s meant to not be a useless, shitebag, spineless cunt who coaches his players to be useless, shitebag, spineless cunts. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why are folk still watching it

Honestly I have no idea.

I think if I switch it off it is a sign I have all but given up on any hope of us ever challenging these cunts again.

That or I am sick in the head/that depressed I can't be fucked moving to get the remote.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Love the sarcasm

Just now, chris182 said:

He does shoulder blame tho, he just doesn’t learn. 

We could have Fergie in the dugout, makes no difference with the money being put in and the shower of shite on the park.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

What has Steven Gerrard ever done in management to make you think he can turn this around? 

Sam Allerdyce is about to be available go and get him King don't waste any time on Gerrard. 

Istanbul. 25/5-2005 :pipe: 

A big shout out the our fans in attendance. Absolutely top class

If the shoe was on the other foot and we were going for the title today then, just like in 99 the bheasts would be showing themselves up as the classless bigoted cunts they truelly are 

Well done bears

It'd be better if that was Dorrans last appearance for us. He's a pathetic disgrace.

He and Halliday are prime examples of pasty, weak Glaswegians who've been dragged up on processed food and fizzy drinks.  

Archived