**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone hit one hard!

Terrible defending again.

Said during last game something is rotton off the park. Things have deteriorated. Players look like they cant stand each other. 

Comedy of errors in defense. Heading out to middle of box. Passing to them at the edge.

Not one brave player 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

You should be chasing Dave and that fucking nobody in your picture before it happens.

You are lapping up his pish with the Gerrard stuff, you will be on here Monday saying we will win the league no doubt under Stevie G

It's painful and the tims are laughing at people like you 

Lack of ability is the reason for this simple. You say people are lapping it up with Gerrard

these same people are saying he wont join unless he is backed up to challenge them next season

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Got to feel sorry for the bears that are at this game, standing watching these gutless bastards.

I'd never slag any of them staying to the end, they're better supporters than me - but they should have all walked on en-masse at half-time to make a stand. They are suffering alright. Wouldn't be me. 

Torn between thinking good on them and that's just stupid still being there.

Fuckin cunts engineered this to inflict as much damage as possible, if there's any semblance of a bear in that board a hope their hurtin as much as i am, shaking trying to type this out. As Ive said before this squad needs major investment... MAJOR.

Hope any bears at the game dont get drawn in to anything by the taig cunts and come home safe.

2 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

No chance anybody can this is inexcusable. He is a useless cunt. Dont even want him back in the u18s

They never changed their mind after the 4-0 so they’ll no doubt continue to fawn over Murty on the Facebook Follow Follow page and blame everyone else, disillusioned cunts 

Archived