**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

Remember people saying we've progressed under Murty :lol:

Honestly, we must be conceding about 2 goals a game on average since he's took over.  Get the clueless bastard to fuck.  Don't wait until the end of the season, get him out right now!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the fuck wouldn't you stick some defenders on that bench? How deluded is this cunt? He should've known we'd be going down to at least 2 or 3, we had to pack the back to not face complete embarrassment. 

I liked Murty and thought he'd still deserve his old role after a new boss came in but fuck that, he should be nowhere near the club in any capacity. None of them should. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'd never slag any of them staying to the end, they're better supporters than me - but they should have all walked on en-masse at half-time to make a stand. They are suffering alright. Wouldn't be me. 

Torn between thinking good on them and that's just stupid still being there.

Aye mate, I don’t think I could stay and watch this 

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Are we seriously having a POTY thing tonight?

:lol: is that tonight? .. should be cancelled and everyone refunded. Seriously what a fucking piss-take that would be tonight.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Lack of ability is the reason for this simple. You say people are lapping it up with Gerrard

these same people are saying he wont join unless he is backed up to challenge them next season

Honestly you don't seem to grasp it. He is a fucking nobody with no expierence who will be sprinting to a club like Rangers for a chance regardless of money.

We don't have a war chest incoming so stop the pish, you literally believe nything you read. 

We won't challenge next year because those who own us dont care and this is proven in appointing a nobody in management.

Get your head out your arse 

Archived