**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

1 minute ago, its_an_extender said:

Fuck it. Take the medicine.

The way I see it, WHEN we get back to the where we should be, these kind of memories will make it even sweeter.

It might not feelĀ like that the now, but it will happenĀ 

Doubt it. Too far gone now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is that that fucking Tom Miller idiot coming out with that pish? ... even if it's not, he's another talentless annoying wank that needs sacked.

Was Little. I cannot stand it when they say things like that... I am Rangers through and through but Im pish at football... I could teach these pretenders a thing or two about professionalism, though. They wouldnt last a day in my field. Fucking pathetic!!

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Delusional utterly beyond help.Ā 

That's no delusional mate . You think he will take the job for pennies and to be fighting for Europe no chance

Either the board steps forward or they can forget Gerrard.

Should he be getting considered that's completely a different point to the on am making.Ā 

Just now, James Rolle said:

Experience,Ā unless itā€™s someone who has won things with a big club, that has pressure to win every game,Ā means jack shit! What has Ā Allerdyce won? Shall we get him so we can survive relegation?Ā 

Gerrard has been captain for Liverpool and England, a born winner that understands the tactics of top teams that are set up to win. His philosophy is not just about talent but the mentality required to win.Ā 

Show me someone else that will raise our bar in the way SG will.Ā 

Utter pish.

Barnes was a winner as was dalgleish yet fluffed it big time so it means fuck all.

Stop making excuses to make it sound like he will be our saviour, he is a u18 manager and that's it.

Ā 

It's just fucking unbelievable.Ā 

Murty better be relieved of his duties by tomorrow morning.

As good as some of these players can be, they've passed the point of no return now. All of them bar McCrorie, because he's young and should never have been put back in at centre half again after the last game, need to get to fuck.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

A couple of weeks ago I honestly though we still had an okay core of a squad to build on but fuckin hell thats changed. We need to gut the team to try and eradicate any of these guys who clearly donā€™t haveĀ the mentality to play for us.

I honestly think the players have had it with Murty, it all started when he suspended the only two players with any guts.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is that that fucking Tom Miller idiot coming out with that pish? ... even if it's not, he's another talentless annoying wank that needs sacked.

THe whole ā€˜staunchā€™ narrative has been used to pull the wool over our eyes too often. It means fuck all.Ā 

Couldnt care if we signed the taigiest cunt alive as long as heā€™s a winner, a good player and gives us everything.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Morelos is the only player we have with any physicality at all.

They are all bigger and stronger.

Bigger, stronger, fitter, skillful. List goes on.

Ā 

Recruitment has been patheticĀ 

Just now, Shuggy said:

Looks like a manager that lost tbe dressing room. Shambles from top to bottom.

He shouldn't have been allowed to take charge today after his comments on Friday night - he said on record there's disharmony in the dressing room, not his players and the players aren't comparable to anything. I don't know what he expected.Ā 

That's not excusing the players either.

Just now, KingKirk said:

That's no delusional mate . You think he will take the job for pennies and to be fighting for Europe no chance

Either the board steps forward or they can forget Gerrard.

Should he be getting considered that's completely a different point to the on am making.Ā 

They can forget appointing a u 18 manager with no previous job experience :lol:

He is being touted because we can't fool anyone else. We are a busted flush despite your wee internet rumoursĀ 

Ā 

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

Experience,Ā unless itā€™s someone who has won things with a big club, that has pressure to win every game,Ā means jack shit! What has Ā Allerdyce won? Shall we get him so we can survive relegation?Ā 

Gerrard has been captain for Liverpool and England, a born winner that understands the tactics of top teams that are set up to win. His philosophy is not just about talent but the mentality required to win.Ā 

Show me someone else that will raise our bar in the way SG will.Ā 

Be quiet that is a ridiculous argument.Ā 

Cryuff, Maradonna, Shearer all great players who failed as managers Gerrard will join that list and letting him start here is stupid.Ā 

Ā 

Big Sam, Warnock, Clarke ( I know he doesn't want the job) there is an endless list of those who will be better than Gerrard.Ā 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Utter pish.

Barnes was a winner as was dalgleish yet fluffed it big time so it means fuck all.

Stop making excuses to make it sound like he will be our saviour, he is a u18 manager and that's it.

Ā 

Ha ha,Ā Barnes was no Gerrard. Barnes was their manager. Dalglish didnā€™t ā€˜fluffā€™ it.Ā 

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

No Morelos or McCrorie vs Hibs. Looking like 4th.Ā 

Best we can hope for is 3rd. I'd bet on 4th though.

Archived