**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He’s meant to not be a useless, shitebag, spineless cunt who coaches his players to be useless, shitebag, spineless cunts. 

and who employed him, twice?

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

As a player yes he played a huge part in that but he won't be on the pitch this time.

Was a joke, mate. BUT - Murty hasnt ever done something like that. This guy has done it at the very highest level. He knows what it takes. (This is me trying to be positive.......I think its a mental appointment, by the way!)

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

"He's a Rangers man..., he knows what it means" - He is replacing a "Rangers man" who knows what it means.. it means FUCK ALL if you're pish!! Im fucking raging.

Is that that fucking Tom Miller idiot coming out with that pish? ... even if it's not, he's another talentless annoying wank that needs sacked.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

It'd be better if that was Dorrans last appearance for us. He's a pathetic disgrace.

He and Halliday are prime examples of pasty, weak Glaswegians who've been dragged up on processed food and fizzy drinks.  

He’s a fukkin disgrace mate 

3 minutes ago, SouthamptonGer said:

Honestly I have no idea.

I think if I switch it off it is a sign I have all but given up on any hope of us ever challenging these cunts again.

That or I am sick in the head/that depressed I can't be fucked moving to get the remote.

Fuck it. Take the medicine.

The way I see it, WHEN we get back to the where we should be, these kind of memories will make it even sweeter.

It might not feel like that the now, but it will happen 

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Actually, yeah avoid it at all costs they didn’t, they could’ve made it game 3,4 or 5.

They should’ve known this would happen though, away fans put in real danger esp when they are being provoked. 

The police. Who, twenty years ago said there would never be another decider between us have let it happen twice in 6 years. 

Mall they had to do was refuse to police it and that would have forced them to move it. 

Without a doubt this would have happened if it was us winning. 

A couple of weeks ago I honestly though we still had an okay core of a squad to build on but fuckin hell thats changed. We need to gut the team to try and eradicate any of these guys who clearly don’t have the mentality to play for us.

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

What has Steven Gerrard ever done in management to make you think he can turn this around? 

Sam Allerdyce is about to be available go and get him King don't waste any time on Gerrard. 

Experience, unless it’s someone who has won things with a big club, that has pressure to win every game, means jack shit! What has  Allerdyce won? Shall we get him so we can survive relegation? 

Gerrard has been captain for Liverpool and England, a born winner that understands the tactics of top teams that are set up to win. His philosophy is not just about talent but the mentality required to win. 

Show me someone else that will raise our bar in the way SG will. 

Archived