Heartbreaking

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Turned it off after the first went in, it's fucking killing me what we've become under this board. 

Rangers in name only and the man to fix it is Steven Gerrard? Give me a fucking break man :lol::megaanguish:

Souness had no managerial experience when he was appointed Rangers boss in 1986, and ended up winning seven trophies in his spell with the club.   I can hope it'll happen again with Gerrard.

Just now, Je99 said:

Souness had no managerial experience when he was appointed Rangers boss in 1986, and ended up winning seven trophies in his spell with the club.   I can hope it'll happen again with Gerrard.

Souness had money 

Unreal! this team are utter shitebags, tav might as well fuck off never a defender n that’s supposed to be our captain, teams set up like a bag of shit struggling to keep watching without my total sectarian rants getting to the point of blood vessels at bursting point and also shouting sectarian pish at  them and this bunch of fucking wasters.

Just now, Je99 said:

He had money and circumstances on his side ffs, stop trying to dress this up, the guy is a huge gamble we can only hope he can persuade some talent into the club.....this lot have none

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Turned it off after the first went in, it's fucking killing me what we've become under this board. 

Rangers in name only and the man to fix it is Steven Gerrard? Give me a fucking break man :lol::megaanguish:

Fuck the board and fuck every one of these players. 

Steven Gerrard and our fans are falling for it again. We’ll be in the same position next year getting spanked off them as they coast to 8 in a row. 

3 minutes ago, Je99 said:

Alistair McCoist. 

Graeme Murty. 

we should be boycotting after this

gerrard isnt the answer, will be another season of humiliations

fucking sick of this shit. I hate our board as much as i hate the taigs. Is King evem there today? Is he even watching? 

Fuck King and fuck any cunt who still backs him after this

5 minutes ago, Je99 said:

youre a delusional clueless gulluble bastard

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Souness had money 

Every club has money.    It's about getting the right players in, but they have already wasted money on wrong players.

Fuckin ridiculous , no plan , no foresight , n I dunno many times on tv it's looked like when we going to tackle ,we are are soft as fuck ,or shite out a 50/50 

Our players think they playing Zorb football a week early ffs at Ibrox . This has bastarding gave me a headache 

191116_rangers_bubble_football_01.jpg

(Oh aye n I still canny post a fuckin pic)