POTY awards tonight?

MattyBlue

43 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd love to see that place stormed. We've got Ultra's time they done what they do in other countries.

Get yourself along with a megaphone. There has to be someone barking out the tactics. Don't want to be storming the ballroom and end up in the lavvies. You up for it?

We should be turning up at fucking kings door nervmind a pointless event fans have paid to attend but we won’t and follow follow and certain twitter users will again turn to Gerrard and big invistment pish as deflecting 

regardless of what comes now what they have done since taking over is nothing short of fucking criminal 

Let it go ahead. See who has the brass neck to show up. Then see if any them seem to have a good night. 

They fucking better not on both counts if they have an ounce of decency about them.

Bluey

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What did they do mate ?

Slightly different but basically blocked the players from getting back to their cars after an away game v PSV where they lost the Eredivisie. Demanded the DoF and Manager come talk to them and wanted their resignations ?

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Slightly different but basically blocked the players from getting back to their cars after an away game v PSV where they lost the Eredivisie. Demanded the DoF and Manager come talk to them and wanted their resignations ?

Brilliant .Credit to the them

Our support would never behave like that because for so many  .It's too taig like ?

19 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

i'd vote for windass i guess i like him.

Windass was unplayable today 

He never once turned up and  had any positive contribution 

It's hard to imagine a Rangers player I have disliked as much over the last 5 years and there are many to choose from 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not one them at went right up to the fans tbf to him, gave his shirt to someone, FairPlay to him for that, still hate the cunt

Swear to god if that shirt had landed at me I would have thrown it back! Shitebag bastard!