The Union bears

GOAT

17 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Done what? What does it achieve tonight specifically other than give the press and the watching world more ammo to have a fucking dig at us?

Theres a way to go about things and going there tonight’s only makes us look even fucking stupider than that today. Gerrard must be thinking this is a fucking soap opera up here 

Aye and that’s the Union Bears fault FS! Hate cunts like you - some right bangers in our support.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

So what's the way that will make this board turn this around, or indeed get to fuck?

see thats the thing. Im not all together on board with this as its terrible publicity - but sometimes there is just no other way to get the point across. Nothing else is working.

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Get out and join them then. Whether it's 6 or 60 or 600 or 6000 or 60000 it doesn't matter. It's a start and they're giving it their all. 

I appreciate the ones who are there but I wish they would have put a rallying call to the wider support as more would have went 

18 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Done what? What does it achieve tonight specifically other than give the press and the watching world more ammo to have a fucking dig at us?

Theres a way to go about things and going there tonight’s only makes us look even fucking stupider than that today. Gerrard must be thinking this is a fucking soap opera up here 

We should all just sit on our arses and take whatever comes our way

The Rangers fans way:huh:

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

I take it nobody has seen what has allegedly happened here? Making my comments look like I’m criticising  folk standing up for the club when infact its how they’ve as I say allegedly went about it 

Losing 9-0 in last 2 OF games is the worst publicity mate

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

They’ve probably cost themselves safe standing by this and what’s to come, good they’ve put the club before their own interests. 

SLO said himself they cost themselves safe standing when they released the flyer with “game against the fenians” on it.

Sums up how fucking bent our club is.

5 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

We’ll I’ll try tell you what mate, you tell me what is achieved tonight by this.

It’s a fucking shambles we can all see that.  But by “standing outside and shouting” how does that make a difference other than given everybody a reason to laugh at us? Fannies. A club in absolute turmoil and cunts think a dozen 16 and 17 year old laddies running into a club function is going to change anything. Fucking hell

You're a prick mate. You'd rather slag off supporters trying to voice their concerns in the ears of those responsible for the shambles we are in because you're embarrassed the papers or fucking Gerrard might not like it. Well we are well past the point of caring about that. I'd be more concerned about what any future manager or investor might think about the way the club is being run rather than us demonstrating. I'd hope anyone going to have an interest in us share the passion the UBs are showing.

19 minutes ago, PRW. said:

26-6 in the past 2 seasons.

Cunts still think sitting back & doing nothing will work. 

jesus mate

Our stats are an utter disgrace . Losing records by the month

That is now  3 draws . 1 pen kicks win

Zero wins in 90minutes

And 11 losses since lee Wallace scored our third and winning goal back in 2012

4 on the trot at Ibrox

4  cup semi finals at Hamdump

3 league gubbings at the Scumdome  5-1 and 5-0 and 3-0 after 3-2 game in which we won

Fucking frighteningly bad

A scandal for this club