Paul Murray and Barry Scott Resigned

GRFC96

17 minutes ago, FSM said:

Apologies mate, I'm just one of those types who likes to arrive at a conclusion based on tangible evidence. Annoying, I agree.

So, Paul Murray, give me some examples where he has personally exhibited incompetence in his role as a Rangers director?

Well we've had enough shite happen to us over the last 5 - 10 years to hate anyone at or near the top of the club during that time

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Imagine it was the sorta cash city now have lol I wonder how long it would take for the Scottish press to say Scottish football is boring once we start winning everything! 18months

:lol:

Why are you talking to yourself on a forum

Just now, Wullie72 said:

I’m taking this as a positive. 

If it were bad news Murray would have briefed Jackson who would have a story ready for the news breaking. 

Mate in work showed me the rag trying to spin it already.

Saying Murray left due to being disillusioned by lack of success on the pitch.

Arse Jackson just raging as his source within the club has left.

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

Well we've had enough shite happen to us over the last 5 - 10 years to hate anyone at or near the top of the club during that time

I think that Paul gets most of the ire because he's a ghost of Rangers board past.  However, I'm not going to hate the guy when I have absolutely no idea what he did (or didn't) do as a Rangers director, and by the sounds of it nobody on here really knows either.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly mate, if it was a negative Murray would have had Jackson briefed days ago. 

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Why are you talking to yourself on a forum

Its in ma head I just post it on here RM is my breathing space. Good afternoon anyway. My days complete now you've quoted me. Look forward to tomorrow x

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

2 words for them Steve Clarke enough said

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Aye because he had no part in agreeing to Pedro and Murty taking on the job, didn't hear him speaking out about his disillusionment during Caixinha debacle or during the guff served up by Murty.........pish

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

I think that Paul gets most of the ire because he's a ghost of Rangers board past.  However, I'm not going to hate the guy when I have absolutely no idea what he did (or didn't) do as a Rangers director, and by the sounds of it nobody on here really knows either.

I doubt anyone truly hates him but I have strong disliking for anyone who's been earning a lot of money from us while we've gone through absolute shite for a long time now 

11 minutes ago, FSM said:

I don't really understand the Paul Murray hate either. He was hated on here when he was one of the few who opposed the Craig Whye takeover as well. Probably our baldy fans being jealous.

52 minutes ago, FSM said:

I think you've just described most of the directors at every football club in the world. Directors aren't there to invest money, they are there to run the place.

So, any decent excuses to offer up?

One of the Easdales was slaughtered for claiming expenses (which he subsequently paid back) - not a cheep about Potless doing the same though.

Funny that eh... :sarcasm:

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

One of the Easdales was slaughtered for claiming expenses (which he subsequently paid back) - not a cheep about Potless doing the same though.

If a director isn't taking a salary then I don't think I mind them claiming (reasonable) expenses.

Can’t understand if this is a good thing or a bad thing? I mean initial reaction is of sheer joy that the ugly wee freeloader is away.

You've got to question why though, that wee blazer chaser doesn’t get off the gravy train for nothing. He would have done anything to get on the board, there’s no way he has given up his spot that easily! I especially don’t see him stepping aside for new investors, he would have thrown anybody else under the bus to keep his position in a new regime.

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

What expenses were the Easdales claiming and what expenses has Murray been claiming?

Just now, psb07158 said:

What expenses were the Easdales claiming and what expenses has Murray been claiming?

Well we don't know because the Easdales were included in the accounts where as the current boards are omitted.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Well we don't know because the Easdales were included in the accounts where as the current boards are omitted.

So you don't actually know for sure that Paul Murray has claimed any expenses at all?