Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Would ride Brenda with a baseball bat for fun up here :matron:

Bad news when Barrymore wouldn't even be the biggest deviant in the building.

14 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

I was not sure about Gerrard but I'm hoping he's our Souness and I like that he's not scared of Brenda .

And good to hear Lineker calling us a great club .

Also when saying about Liverpools nos2 going to Arsenal GL saying imagine a big club taking somebody with no experience lol

SG said you've got to start some where.

So different from up here trying to talk him out of coming and all negative with anything to do with us.

Aye the tarrier cunts up here will do anything to undermine us. Obsessed Fenian bastards. I bet they are in a WhatsApp group with a wee coded message to try and sabotage anything we do. They really are fucking arseholes

If he has already had talks with Rangers, then I think the main issues of remit, salary and transfer budgets would have been the 1st topics on the agenda. I believe that any other outstanding issues and the minutia will be dealt with on Thurday. I doubt that what is left to sort out wouldnt be a "Deal Breaker".

Tell you what hes speaking some sense tonight on bt. My favourite line was marcelo clossing down was embarrassing.....goodness me surely not a manager who will have our fullbacks stopping crosses.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If he has already had talks with Rangers, then I think the main issues of remit, salary and transfer budgets would have been the 1st topics on the agenda. I believe that any other outstanding issues and the minutia will be dealt with on Thurday. I doubt that what is left to sort out wouldnt be a "Deal Breaker".

ive a feeling the deal is signed already, announced on thursday?

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Lineker reading out weekend fixtures - 2 spl fixtures - and asks gerrard “you’ll be watching them Steven?”

instant answer from SG - yes 

This is happening by the way 

Lineker, that will be homework :ohmy:

Archived