Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The mid England uvf

Well he lives just outside Southport and drinks in Southport which has the biggest walk in England so he can lead the walk this year on a white charger 

Just now, Siwel said:

Posted that earlier in the suggestions thread, not sure how much he'd cost because he's still got a year left on his deal but he'd be an interesting option if we could get him.

A bombscare of a defender, who gets easily bullied by aggressive  centre forwards, as a Liverpool fan i have watched him hundreds of times, he is definitely not the answer.

22 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Why is one of his daughter's called Lourdes?and why are they all christened earls? Not thatit matters to me. 

Oh, and his cousin John Paul Gilhooley was killed at Hillsborough. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mitre mouldmaster?

Out of context this looks weird as fuck :lol:

Decided to enjoy my weekend so I'm treating this as another inspired revolution, à la Souness, and not a ridiculous last throw of the dice by a clueless, desperate board.

Good luck Mr Gerrard.

Kick brenda's cunt in.

10 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

A bombscare of a defender, who gets easily bullied by aggressive  centre forwards, as a Liverpool fan i have watched him hundreds of times, he is definitely not the answer.

No offence mate but the quality of strikers he faced at Liverpool are probably a higher level than he'd face in Scotland 

Just now, Siwel said:

No offence mate but the quality of strikers he faced at Liverpool are probably a higher level than he'd face in Scotland 

Absolutely but the point i am making is his biggest weakness is physical forwards , which he would face most weeks in Scotland, in England it was only when Liverpool played some of the bottom teams that he came up against this and struggled badly.

Archived