Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Posted that earlier in the suggestions thread, not sure how much he'd cost because he's still got a year left on his deal but he'd be an interesting option if we could get him.

I reckon John Terry's another one. Mates, ex team mates, would arrive as a leader that's much needed at Rangers and with a winning pedigree. 

Saying that, I have absolutely no idea how he's getting on at Villa. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

The most appealing thing at this stage is how angry Crispy Lips will be at not being the most famous individual in Scottish football. That should be worth a few meltdowns alone. 

Crispy lips am stealing that mate amazing:lol:

3 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

I reckon John Terry's another one. Mates, ex team mates, would arrive as a leader that's much needed at Rangers and with a winning pedigree. 

Saying that, I have absolutely no idea how he's getting on at Villa. 

He’ll be on well over 60k at Villa 

I've been feeling pretty despondent about our future but some of the optimism expressed on this thread has rubbed off on me, I also voted No on the other thread.  Now my hopes have been raised and I look forward to the Gerrard revolution, it could work out.  If it doesn't it'll all be down to the optimists on here, and Dave King.

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The most appealing thing at this stage is how angry Crispy Lips will be at not being the most famous individual in Scottish football. That should be worth a few meltdowns alone. 

They'll also be raging that no cunt in the media cares about the game on Sunday :lol:

Archived