Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

It’s a gamble and I don’t want it, but how is it fucking depressing?  Depressing is what’s going to happen come Sunday afternoon after two spineless managers fielded a team of shitebags all season.

Because I think it’ll be a catastrophe.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

What does "Whelmed" mean in over 40s language?

In that context I took it as "satisfied" mate, kinda opposite to underwhelmed, I have no idea as to the ability of said admin to decide this as not a member, happy clappers over there would annoy fuck out of me.

2 minutes ago, StuWelsh said:

His biography states that he went to Catholic school for his footballing career. He's not a Catholic.

Don’t think the pape schools in England are as bad or bigoted as they are up here, the fact that they took him without being one of them says it all, it’s only fairly recently that the pape schools in Scotland were forced to accept non papes.

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

What does "Whelmed" mean in over 40s language?

Famous non-word.

You can be underwhelmed or overwhelmed but not whelmed. Guess someone was trying to be a funny cunt. Didn't work.

1 hour ago, RWB72 said:

?? Big Dougie is in the box so wee mini gets told to sit near the front. 

14 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Once all the season books are sold eh.

Then they will deliver the "Well there was a last minute hick up"

That’s definitely plausible but I don’t think they’d do that. Surely.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? Big Dougie is in the box so wee mini gets told to sit near the front. 

Just noticed in that link that Willie has added 6 images of Gerrard to that gallery yesterday. Be surprised if he's done that just off the back of a rumour. 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

@RWB72 I think it’s the fitness coach he has at Liverpool. 

Aye Jordan Milsom. Pretty highly rated I’m sure, worked for the first team since 2010 but Gerrard asked for him last year.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Aye Jordan Milsom. Pretty highly rated I’m sure, worked for the first team since 2010 but Gerrard asked for him last year.

Sincerely hope he's better at his job than the last highly rated guy we got from there (McParland, not Rossiter. Still have my doubts that Rossiter's a real person and not just a made up player someone is using to embezzle a few quid).

23 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t think the pape schools in England are as bad or bigoted as they are up here, the fact that they took him without being one of them says it all, it’s only fairly recently that the pape schools in Scotland were forced to accept non papes.

I went to one, and that was 30 years ago.

Was the closest one to my house and they actually had a better record where im from than the other ones.

Was actually not bad except for all the papes.

Archived