Our support

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Glad you got down to enjoy it pal, looked like a great moment for the fans. Especially after the last few weeks. ??

I was not surprised when you said 7.5 K because it was an incredible turn out for the time of day. As you say we are all desperate for good news and hopefully this is the start after the last six years, we have to believe as Big Marv told us to. 

Enjoy your holiday.  :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Safeeuropeanhome said:

Based in Switzerland. Made the news here. Go occasionally to Sion games and received messages from blokes there. Today was massive. Who knows how it’ll turn out but ffs it’s created a buzz. The videos from Ibrox were amazing. 

Got a like because your name is the title of my favourite Clash song

This is the kind of moments us fans love and have badly been deprived of in recent years. Why not make it a real occassion, known how big a draw he is, by making it in the evening. That way we could (might) have filled the stadium and made it a real night to remember.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is he getting paraded tomorrow????

I don't think so CB, he spoke about some remaining commitments to Liverpool and BT and did not give me the impression he would still be here.

I could also be totally wrong. :thumbsup: 

6 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Test of our support isn't today. It's when we next lose a game and completed overreact.

There is no test which our fans will fail, through all the shite we have and will prevail. We have been too patient if anything when it comes to supporting duds. Gerrard will get our full backing and will succeed if he's half as good at his job as we are at ours.

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I agree, but that is how I took it up, maybe someone else can say it they agree or not. :thumbup:

He said in one of the pressers that he would take a step back after yesterday and let them crack on until 1st of June. Would make me assume he's heading home and won't be at the game.

10 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Did us all fucking proud today, not only was the world tuned in to hear what Gerrard had to say but then all the images coming out of Ibrox are of him being cheered on by 7.5k Rangers fans. Credit to each of you that made it down and those who tried but couldn’t.

Those images will reverberate around the globe and what player, if asked, isn’t going to want to play in front of a club with backing from supporters like ours? We’ve always known it but now everybody else does. 

As strong PR as recruiting Gerrard himself. 

I was following the news on my holiday and even here in Mexico the news is being picked up. (I’ve already made my displeasure known for Pena and Herrera!)

Thought this post from Torres summed up just how powerful today has been for our club.

Truly feel this is he start of something special.

A2890C03-C861-4DEB-B558-A51D8D2BEB36.png

Stealth "I go to Mexico for my holidays" thread

?

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes should be until we lose a goal :happy: na if the players have watched any of Stevie's press conferences surely to fuck they will be fired up.

Haha. Will be exactly that. Reality and normality will hit us between 3 and 4 tomorrow