Clean Slate

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Holt is shite,trying is the bare minimum he contributes fuck all and needs to go aswell decent guy and goes with my best wishes but nowhere near the required standard 

i dont think he is up to standard but i dont think we can afford a total rebuild so id rather keep the ones that show a bit of passion than the wage chasing nae users

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

i dont think he is up to standard but i dont think we can afford a total rebuild so id rather keep the ones that show a bit of passion than the wage chasing nae users

I’d rather keep Docherty and Jack out of our centre mids at least Jack shows passion but needs to channel it better and Docherty is still young enough to improve,the rest can go 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’d rather keep Docherty and Jack out of our centre mids at least Jack shows passion but needs to channel it better and Docherty is still young enough to improve,the rest can go 

id keep Jack too, had forgotten about him ?

25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Agreed. Although that just means he’s snookered now because we’ve got fuck all in the funds to replace them ??‍♂️ Another season of fighting for 2nd to come, unfortunately. 

Lot of weekly wage sitting on the bench and in the stand each week when we really need it on the pitch. 

Hopefully it takes some face to face and that Gerrard stare to get them going. 

57 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Steven Gerrard should turn up 1st June and give everyone of the current squad the following message. Fuck off, your performances have not been good enough to warrant you getting a Rangers jersey next season, and if anyone one of you have the guts and passion to come knock on my door and tell me why you should be given another chance I will give you a hearing. 

Well seeing you have never managed employees (or seem likely too with that attitude) in the 21st century my friend. Employment has moved on a lot since the sheepskin coated manager era and yelling the loudest got staff to do what you wanted.

Imho I think the players have been given to much power and if Gerrard is to have any chance he is gonna need to lay down the law early on, it will piss many if them of but it needs done and any disruptive players will need shipped out before the rot starts again. Since he isn't going to see a major investment we are stuck with that lot.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wouldn’t right him off yet given the donkeys he’s been partnered with maybe just needs a Davie Weir type to learn off of,was hoping that would be Alves but doesn’t look like it 

Fuck Davie Weir. He was nowhere near one of our better CD's. 

I like Holt I just wish he was 2 stone heavier, he breaks a lot opposition play and he does seem to try harder than the rest but he does get shoved off the ball to easy. 

If we are bringing players in I hope we go for big athletes, Albertz types, we do seem to get bullied a lot.  Wouldn't mind Matt Phillips and Chris Brunt at west brom if they go down.

Im sure SG will have been given loads of games from this season to watch on DVD, if we can see the deadwood I'm sure he can.

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I like Holt I just wish he was 2 stone heavier, he breaks a lot opposition play and he does seem to try harder than the rest but he does get shoved off the ball to easy. 

If we are bringing players in I hope we go for big athletes, Albertz types, we do seem to get bullied a lot.  Wouldn't mind Matt Phillips and Chris Brunt at west brom if they go down.

Im sure SG will have been given loads of games from this season to watch on DVD, if we can see the deadwood I'm sure he can.

Phillips is utter shite 

45 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

In central defence with a donkey beside him 

Or the pass he played from midfield for the goal or the game against Mulumba when he schooled him, he was hopeless in defence so moved to midfield where he had good games and bad games he's a youth player learning the game.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Or the pass he played from midfield for the goal or the game against Mulumba when he schooled him, he was hopeless in defence so moved to midfield where he had good games and bad games he's a youth player learning the game.

He’s far from the only one Mulumbu has schooled this season,we could do slot worse than sign him 

Shouldn’t have got a clean slate anyway. 

The one positive about us being utter shite the last couple of weeks is that it shows Gerrard that all of them are fucking pish.