Clean Slate

Steven Gerrard should turn up 1st June and give everyone of the current squad the following message. Fuck off, your performances have not been good enough to warrant you getting a Rangers jersey next season, and if anyone one of you have the guts and passion to come knock on my door and tell me why you should be given another chance I will give you a hearing. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Needs to show it from the start tonight (if he starts) if he plays out his skin then I will reserve judgement. 

I don’t think McCrories desire is in question tho wether he’s good enough going forward remains to be seen but I do think he has the passion and desire Gerrard is looking for 

12 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Steven Gerrard should turn up 1st June and give everyone of the current squad the following message. Fuck off, your performances have not been good enough to warrant you getting a Rangers jersey next season, and if anyone one of you have the guts and passion to come knock on my door and tell me why you should be given another chance I will give you a hearing. 

Not sure Stevie could say all that in one breath.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Needs to be played in midfield, he’s never a CB. 

Wouldn’t right him off yet given the donkeys he’s been partnered with maybe just needs a Davie Weir type to learn off of,was hoping that would be Alves but doesn’t look like it 

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Clean slate started on Saturday and not one of them seemed to give a fuck. 

Which should tell Stevie all he needs to know about this shower. 

Have to say I couldn't agree more ... how many chances do some people need?

24 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not sure Stevie could say all that in one breath.

Thanks punctuation Police, I am glad you showed up before it got messy. Anyway, he is a Scouser, he could say all that before you had a sip of your supergreen smoothie. 

26 minutes ago, TMB said:

Fuck off or come and have a chat.  Sounds like a clear and concise message to give to the players on his first day as Rangers manager.

That is not the point, the point is the guys that are there "fronting up" to the challenges ahead.

The thing is though he will have to keep a decent amount of them. There is no way we will be able to shift everyone.

I would keep, Tav, Wallace, Jack, Docherty, McCrorie, Murphy, John, Morelos. That is where we can recoup some cash and no doubt these guys could play a part

id rather be training the youths rather than that shower of fannies

Cummings, Holt, McCrorie, and Candias can stay the rest can fuck off and hopefully never wear our jersey again

sick of saying the same thing over and over ever season. Fucking monotonous. Ive got a mate who says it makes you start to hate something you love and hes 100% correct

9 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Cummings, Holt, McCrorie, and Candias can stay the rest can fuck off and hopefully never wear our jersey again

sick of saying the same thing over and over ever season. Fucking monotonous. Ive got a mate who says it makes you start to hate something you love and hes 100% correct

You’d keep Holt and Cummings???

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You’d keep Holt and Cummings???

yes they at least show some effort. Holt gets some stick but he at least tries. Id rather have a mid level player who puts the effort in than some superstar who doesnt bother his arse. Holt deserves to be here another season at least even if hes not the best player 

50 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Aye great morale booster on day 1

18 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

what has cummings done anyway he is on loan and will  be going back to forest

57 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

The players might not but their agents will, citing constructive dismissal or saying pay up contracts to move on their contracted player.

But other than that aye 

9 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

yes they at least show some effort. Holt gets some stick but he at least tries. Id rather have a mid level player who puts the effort in than some superstar who doesnt bother his arse. Holt deserves to be here another season at least even if hes not the best player 

Holt is shite,trying is the bare minimum he contributes fuck all and needs to go aswell decent guy and goes with my best wishes but nowhere near the required standard 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Clean slate started on Saturday and not one of them seemed to give a fuck. 

Which should tell Stevie all he needs to know about this shower. 

Agreed. Although that just means he’s snookered now because we’ve got fuck all in the funds to replace them ??‍♂️ Another season of fighting for 2nd to come, unfortunately.