You'd think Glasgow was a one club city

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

They are trying to be relevant today, but they aren't. The Royal Wedding followed by the fa cup final, noone is giving a fuck about them today, and they know it; just like nobody gave a fuck about them winning the league as it was all about us and Gerrard. Wearing the green and grey will never make them anything more than irrelevant. Trust me, they are fuming that they are so far down the ' give a fuck" pecking order. And it will be the same next year with Gerrard here. 

Considering they've just done a back to back treble, and we've appointed a youth coach, a really don't think they care about a pecking order

leave the cunts to it. Theyve been handed victories for 7 years straight and they know its coming to an end, let them have their last wee party and their last wee petty digs because their treble and their shite zombie patter will mean fuck all when we lift our 55th title.

If you think the "aye but yous are a new club" patter is bad now just wait till we're champions again and it will be 10 times worse because that will be all they have left

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

Cricket?

WHAT

THE 

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it I do. Have done since I was just a nipper. The same man who took me to Ibrox and Maine Road (my grandad) introduced me to the game when on a family holiday years ago.

I'm going to 2 ODI matches at Trent Bridge one in June Australia  and  the India game on the 12th of July.  Look out for my YCV flag on the telly..

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Considering they've just done a back to back treble, and we've appointed a youth coach, a really don't think they care about a pecking order

it bettee fucking work out with Gerrard cause if its doesnt we are fucked and it might not just be the taigs ahead of us in the "pecking order". Its gonnae be a stressful year.

You know what, in the past I’ve always envied you guys for living up there. Getting to watch your team week in week out, being around the atmosphere and having mates that are bears what more could you want? These days though I’m sad to say I’m glad I’m away from it all, bar the odd plastic paddy who knows fuck all apart from they support an ‘irish’ team I don’t have to encounter the bastards. And for the moment im glad it’s that way.