sfa bigot exposed

backup

Anything that newspaper does ultimately has an ulterior motive .

The Rev Mike McCurry was forced out his job for a supposed Sectarian act whilst conducting a religous service by the equally rancid Sunday Liam .

Of course the Day Late Retard will tell us it condemns all forms of sectarianism it just depends who's doing it oh & they don't mind being propagandists for the SFA or Inclusive Fitbaw n afletic club

This looks like the start of a fight back by Rangers after the SFA decided to go ahead with their investigation into our European license. I would not be surprised if we had more information available to us and are holding it back for the moment. This is going to go on for a while and if the new Chief Exc does not get it right then he will not be there for long. 

2 hours ago, mabawsa said:

Go up Byres Road and sit in one of the locals (The Rock , Tennants) and sure as day you will see a few kent faces and names all 'huddled' together over a few beers, salivating on the chosen topic of pub chat for the night. Family friend lives up there and last week seen an ex-RFC player now a lower league manager and west end luvvy sitting drinking with the guy who used to do the fanzine 'The Alternative View or Not the View ' or something similar. Hooching with like-minded and probably why NL still lives up there.

Ian McCall I would expect

3 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

The main point about people like him is they are actually more anti-Rangers than pro-tim.    Even in that old article instead of just going on about his own club he felt the need to bring Rangers and our fans into the subject.  There is something mentally deranged about their support in general.

Yeah he basically says "i go to celtic park because i dont support Rangers" which sums most of them up perfectly, its not their love for celtic its their hatred of Rangers that drives them

5 hours ago, backup said:

SFA director who ruled on Rangers called Ibrox fans 'the great unwashed'

Gary Hughes is fighting for his job as the SFA launched a probe into the comments made in a magazine interview.

Gary Ralston

06:00, 24 MAY 2018

UPDATED07:29, 24 MAY 2018

SFA board member Gary Hughes is fighting for his future in football after labelling Rangers fans “the great unwashed”.

The self-confessed celtic fan, part of the powerful eight-strong SFA board, is facing the axe after details emerged of a magazine interview he gave almost

12 years ago. His crass and insensitive comments are set to hand new chief executive Ian Maxwellhis first test of leadership less than 48 hours after he was paraded at Hampden.

Indeed, last night the SFA confirmed they would be launching a probe into the board member’s comments.

Gary Hughes made the comment in a magazine

Hughes, who is also chairman of the SFA’s audit committee, is due to stand for re-election to the influential SFA board 
next month.

But it remains to be 
seen if he will be given 
the opportunity to 
extend the position as a senior independent 
non-executive director he first took up in April 2015.

Hughes was CEO of publishing firm CMPI when he gave his intemperate interview to its licensed trade magazine, The Publican, on August 28 2006.

In a feature headlined “What I love about Glasgow pubs” he extolled the virtues of the city’s many bars.

He was quoted: “Glaswegians are passionate about sport – actually I mean fitba’!

“The next best thing to being at celtic Park (only the great unwashed venture South to Ibrox) is watching the game, pint of Tennents in hand along with some like-minded souls.”

Gary Hughes described Rangers fans as 'the great unwashed' 

Record Sport has been sent a copy of the original cutting from the trade publication.

Hughes, who also holds a string of positions with blue chip companies including the SECC and Dubai-based Majid Al Futtaim Retail, has made no secret of his support of celtic, even stating in one interview a desire to see his son Gavin one day play for the club.

There’s disquiet at Ibrox about his comments, even from more than a decade ago, with the SFA’s compliance officer currently probing issues around the club’s UEFA licence from 2011.

Supporters of Hughes point to his status as a true independent and his recent comments backing the SFA’s stance in snubbing a call for an independent review of 
the EBT era at Rangers, led by celtic.

Hughes said in an interview last September: “I have no qualms whatsoever about what the association did and how it managed its matters through that period.”

Hughes was unavailable for comment last night.

A Rangers spokesperson said: “If it is proven such an inappropriate 
comment was made by 
an independent non-executive director of the SFA we would expect that body to investigate thoroughly and quickly.”

bigot sfa.jpg

I'm going to go right against the grain here and say that if the bit in bold is true, I'm happy for him to keep his job.

Calling us unwashed is one of the few times it would be football banter at actual face value as his actions are literally that of a tarrier who can be professional in his job which calls for neutrality. 

In fact, I'd almost feel a bit sorry for him as he's obviously one of the few good guys celtic have in their support with a bit of power.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm going to go right against the grain here and say that if the bit in bold is true, I'm happy for him to keep his job.

Calling us unwashed is one of the few times it would be football banter at actual face value as his actions are literally that of a tarrier who can be professional in his job which calls for neutrality. 

In fact, I'd almost feel a bit sorry for him as he's obviously one of the few good guys celtic have in their support with a bit of power.

I don’t think insulting Rangers supporters would have been part of his CV for the position, it may be pub banter but shows what he actually thinks, he could quite easily have used Rangers supporters rather than great unwashed 

It was an insult.

3 hours ago, mabawsa said:

Go up Byres Road and sit in one of the locals (The Rock , Tennants) and sure as day you will see a few kent faces and names all 'huddled' together over a few beers, salivating on the chosen topic of pub chat for the night. Family friend lives up there and last week seen an ex-RFC player now a lower league manager and west end luvvy sitting drinking with the guy who used to do the fanzine 'The Alternative View or Not the View ' or something similar. Hooching with like-minded and probably why NL still lives up there.

I've been in that Tennants pub once. I saw Lhennon playing the quiz game machine, and all the barmaids were called Sinead. Total hive of a place.

33 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I don’t think insulting Rangers supporters would have been part of his CV for the position, it may be pub banter but shows what he actually thinks, he could quite easily have used Rangers supporters rather than great unwashed 

It was an insult.

Listen ... think about it for a second here .... it's better with the Devil you know, they sack him and replace him with another tarrier - you get one that wants to go to town on us, jumping into bed with celtic over cheat and ebt campaigns - this one didn't .... I'd rather none of them had a job but if they need to, then I'd rather someone like him who's nowhere near as bad as the rest. He should get a warning or something, but I'd rather have tarriers like him with his stance in the SFA than any of the others.

37 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Listen ... think about it for a second here .... it's better with the Devil you know, they sack him and replace him with another tarrier - you get one that wants to go to town on us, jumping into bed with celtic over cheat and ebt campaigns - this one didn't .... I'd rather none of them had a job but if they need to, then I'd rather someone like him who's nowhere near as bad as the rest. He should get a warning or something, but I'd rather have tarriers like him with his stance in the SFA than any of the others.

Typical of King to go after the cunt that seems to be less a threat than others. 

Hopefully this is just the start and there’s bigger heads to roll.