sfa bigot exposed

backup

5 hours ago, The Wire said:

I'm not offended by his comments. It's careless but it was probably just a bit of banter with the interviewer.

However, if the shoe was on the foot they would exploiting this for all it's worth and we should do the same. 

It can't be one rule for them and a different one for us. 

I think this is the case for most of us. I’m not offended. If one of us had said it there would be an outcry.They shout louder than anyone else so get noticed more.

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Typical of King to go after the cunt that seems to be less a threat than others. 

Hopefully this is just the start and there’s bigger heads to roll.

Aye lol we go after the one tarrier in a position of power who isn’t bothered about EBTs while the right bad ones nouts ever done very strange but to be fair as someone else said Dallas got sacked for a lot less

i just think be careful what we wish for I shudder to think what standard of tarrier would replace this one 

I like the how the SFA dragged up a historical case against us, failed, changed the goal posts to save face whilst expecting no blow back.

What do we do? Go back even further to use something against them :mutley:

It works both ways you corrupt fucks at the SFA. Difference being, we done nothing wrong. 

Under normal circumstances I’d say it’s water under the bridge, however, due to the past 6/7 years of prodding the bear with a stick, I say fuck them.

You reap what you sow, hope he gets sacked and hounded out of his other positions too. Time to drop an email to the other companies that he’s involved in. 

I like DK’s comment on this too. Calling out the SFA and the bias within. 

You wanted a fight to try and put us down? You e got yourselves a war.

I can't say I'm offended. Our fans didn't get letters sent asking them to wash due to their BO.

But if the director was a Rangers fan and said this about them. How quickly would they be demanding his removal.

King is right to be demanding suspension and investigation.

5 hours ago, TheMotor said:

Probably not a popular opinion but this is about as low-level offensive as I think you can get and, when you consider the more rabid species of beast out there, I think I'd rather keep a relatively tame one where he is.

It appears he's tried to be funny in an in-house magazine for pub owners/managers a dozen years ago before he was in any SFA role.

Irony in his attempt? Yes. Offensive? Really? No.

How has he responded to one major issue that we are aware of having crossed his desk (according to the article, fair enough) that could adversely affect us? He's stated it's pointless to pursue it further.

An SFA full of bears would be great but it's not going to happen. If we're going to go after beasts in the SFA or SPFL, I'd prefer we went after the more dangerous ones.

Good point well made... It's just hard for us not to want to 'even the score' if you like, especially considering how its becoming obvious how infested these organisations are. If this was the start of hunting down the vhermin, then yes go for it, but I feel we'll likely get this small 'victory' and then nothing else.

8 hours ago, terminator said:

Fake news!

It's not possible for this to occur in the corrupt  SFA or this republican country, is it @Bluepeter9?

Country is full of idiots - it does not mean there is a conspiracy! But if you’re paranoid you’ll not get that! 

1 hour ago, tam57 said:

I think this is the case for most of us. I’m not offended. If one of us had said it there would be an outcry.They shout louder than anyone else so get noticed more.

The MOPEs laid out the ground rules for this faux offence shite, sadly we have to play by the rules they created, consequently this particular Bheast has to go. It’s all wrong but had the positions been reversed we all know what the outcome would be.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:Listen ... think about it for a second here .... it's better with the Devil you know, they sack him and replace him with another tarrier - you get one that wants to go to town on us, jumping into bed with celtic over cheat and ebt campaigns - this one didn't .... I'd rather none of them had a job but if they need to, then I'd rather someone like him who's nowhere near as bad as the rest. He should get a warning or something, but I'd rather have tarriers like him with his stance in the SFA than any of the others.

This is my thinking,

let's be brutally honest the comment isnt even offensive, it's. an off the cuff remark, it's not as if he said dirty H** scum which is their generic patter.

Call me para but this seems to me that after he black balled seliks challenge, they wAnt another comrade for chinky Pete  to be his go to man.

I find it very strange this should emerge just before his election. 

I wondered why they would want him out. Til I saw he was against opening more trouble for us. 

With the CEO gone and now this twat, that's 2 who were against it offed. 

Will it surprise anyone if they are replaced with anti Rangers folk? 

Of course he has to be sacked. If i applied for his job and was rejected on the grounds of 'your clearly a Rangers fan your appointment would be inappropriate' you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would disagree with that.

I'm beginning to think we really should have applied for the Unibond Northern Conference in England after all - an agenda driven by biased malcontents will only end badly for us, and even the most level headed fan can surely see there is going to be a major dust up fairly soon.

11 hours ago, Smile said:

Should be sacked Dallas was sacked for less.

Pedro is running the fucking show there . If he does get sacked . It will only be another scumbag beggar promoted in his place

At least the club are exposing what's going on now though

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

Will it surprise anyone if they are replaced with anti Rangers folk?

Maybe Liewell has outed him as he is maybe no longer of any use to him. To be replaced with another of Liewells puppets with a new agenda.

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

Aye I will take critque from you. It was a factually correct statement or do you dispute that?

Just saying it should not be our default. We should never use this as a point scoring exercise Malvern. That’s all 

An alleged Rangers supporting journo writing for a bheast backed jrag highlights 12 year old misdemeanours of a scum supporter who now holds sway at the sfa but went against the Jap recently.......

Can @eskbankloyal tell me how the fuck this whole episode has come about and how the fuck we know we're not being played here....