sfa bigot exposed

backup

Whats the email address to complain?In the name of sporting integrity and fairness this guy needs to step down or be removed. Its 2018 and whilst we fight this bigoted beast we cannot have sfa panel members using this vile language against a group of human beings. 

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Worth reading all the tweets in the read from that account. Although hopefully something comes from the club officially.

That makes for a completely different story to the record version. A wee bit of downplaying from the beasts propaganda wing to try and head off trouble.

OK, I'm on board now. Burn the fucking witch:raging:. Should have known the original couldn't have been balanced.

2 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

That makes for a completely different story to the record version. A wee bit of downplaying from the beasts propaganda wing to try and head off trouble.

OK, I'm on board now. Burn the fucking witch:raging:. Should have known the original couldn't have been balanced.

There is more to come....

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There is more to come....

Kings released a statement it was on FF posted By Mark Dingwall. 

It basically states at the end did they know he was of this ilk and that's why he was appointed.

If he's recently voted against the scum viewpoint then that's more likely to be the fuel behind all this.

He's served his purpose until more recently now the scum want him removed and likely replaced by another of their own. And what better a way than getting us thinking we're making it happen. Or maybe it could be thst after 11 years of having made the remark it's just surfaced out of nowhere.....

Gary-Hughes-pizap-27.jpg

The revelation of an article in The Publican magazine written by SFA director Mr Gary Hughes (published 28 August 2006) in several news outlets today, includes the description by Mr Hughes of Rangers fans as “the great unwashed.”  Such a juvenile observation by someone in his office which has a remit of corporate governance would normally have seen him removed.

The article was published when Mr Hughes was Managing Director of CMPi, a division of United Business Media, which then owned the magazine.

What followed was even more concerning as the SFA itself became party to a cover-up.  Upon discovery of the article by a member of their media team the SFA alerted Mr Hughes to the fact.  

It is widely believed inside the SFA that William Reed Business Media, who were the new owners of the magazine, were subsequently contacted.  The offending article was removed from the website.  The Google listing for the article was also deleted.

This raises the issue of which SFA office-bearers and staff knew of the cover-up; and calls into fitness not just Mr Hughes’ suitability but also of those colleagues who knew.  The cover-up clearly illustrates that the SFA and Mr Hughes knew that a revelation of the article would be problematic, given the “independence” required of his role.

Mr Hughes will of course claim he is independent.  He can point to his public pronouncement last year supporting the SFA decision not to engage with the SPFL on a further review of the handling of Rangers and the EBT tax case last year as proof of his independence, given that the issue was being pushed hard by celtic.

However, in private Mr Hughes has been fiercely criticised by his celtic chums and by celtic FC for supporting the decision not to punish Rangers further.  That left him “in the dog house” at Parkhead.

Following the Craig Whyte trial.  Mr Hughes as the senior “independent” director was a powerful voice on the Board at the time it used the SFA Compliance Officer to look into the granting of a UEFA licence to Rangers in 2011.  After months of procrastination, the Compliance Officer has now been pushed into making a complaint against Rangers.  To have involved himself in meetings where such issues were discussed was at best unwise.

I believe that the SFA are having a meeting at Hampden this afternoon where Mr Hughes is on the agenda.   I believe that the actions of their other office-bearers and staff should also be considered if they wish to remain credible.

3 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

It's the same with their houses and gardens.  You can walk down a street in any estate and you can be 90% certain that the untidy houses and gardens are not of our persuasion.

I'm a lazy cunt when.it comes to the garden.

4 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

"The Great Unwashed" :lol:

They gen up steal everything from everycunt.

I sometimes wonder if I'm living in a parallel universe with the shite these cunts come out with.

THEY have always been referred to in that particular term for obvious reasons but as per, they turn it round and claim it as their own......Its the Catholic way. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

The revelation of an article in The Publican magazine written by SFA director Mr Gary Hughes (published 28 August 2006) in several news outlets today, includes the description by Mr Hughes of Rangers fans as “the great unwashed.”  Such a juvenile observation by someone in his office which has a remit of corporate governance would normally have seen him removed.

The article was published when Mr Hughes was Managing Director of CMPi, a division of United Business Media, which then owned the magazine.

What followed was even more concerning as the SFA itself became party to a cover-up.  Upon discovery of the article by a member of their media team the SFA alerted Mr Hughes to the fact.  

It is widely believed inside the SFA that William Reed Business Media, who were the new owners of the magazine, were subsequently contacted.  The offending article was removed from the website.  The Google listing for the article was also deleted.

This raises the issue of which SFA office-bearers and staff knew of the cover-up; and calls into fitness not just Mr Hughes’ suitability but also of those colleagues who knew.  The cover-up clearly illustrates that the SFA and Mr Hughes knew that a revelation of the article would be problematic, given the “independence” required of his role.

Mr Hughes will of course claim he is independent.  He can point to his public pronouncement last year supporting the SFA decision not to engage with the SPFL on a further review of the handling of Rangers and the EBT tax case last year as proof of his independence, given that the issue was being pushed hard by celtic.

However, in private Mr Hughes has been fiercely criticised by his celtic chums and by celtic FC for supporting the decision not to punish Rangers further.  That left him “in the dog house” at Parkhead.

Following the Craig Whyte trial.  Mr Hughes as the senior “independent” director was a powerful voice on the Board at the time it used the SFA Compliance Officer to look into the granting of a UEFA licence to Rangers in 2011.  After months of procrastination, the Compliance Officer has now been pushed into making a complaint against Rangers.  To have involved himself in meetings where such issues were discussed was at best unwise.

I believe that the SFA are having a meeting at Hampden this afternoon where Mr Hughes is on the agenda.   I believe that the actions of their other office-bearers and staff should also be considered if they wish to remain credible.

Ouch. 

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If he's recently voted against the scum viewpoint then that's more likely to be the fuel behind all this.

He's served his purpose until more recently now the scum want him removed and likely replaced by another of their own. And what better a way than getting us thinking we're making it happen. Or maybe it could be thst after 11 years of having made the remark it's just surfaced out of nowhere.....

They are certainly calculated enough for that ridiculous though the suggestion sounds. 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

So he sided with us once, Still doesn’t make him a suitable “independent director” when he’s a rabid Tim.

1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

Probably not a popular opinion but this is about as low-level offensive as I think you can get and, when you consider the more rabid species of beast out there, I think I'd rather keep a relatively tame one where he is.

It appears he's tried to be funny in an in-house magazine for pub owners/managers a dozen years ago before he was in any SFA role.

Irony in his attempt? Yes. Offensive? Really? No.

How has he responded to one major issue that we are aware of having crossed his desk (according to the article, fair enough) that could adversely affect us? He's stated it's pointless to pursue it further.

An SFA full of bears would be great but it's not going to happen. If we're going to go after beasts in the SFA or SPFL, I'd prefer we went after the more dangerous ones.

We have no idea whether he can be dangerous or not tbh, and why should we take that chance?

I know if I was in any position of authority that was ruling on them that I couldn’t do it without bias, I hate the bastards and any chance to screw them over would do me. 

You only have to look ar how we’ve been treated over the years to see that it is rife and they have friends in all the right places, will never forget how we were treated/punished for having the audacity to reach the UEFA Cup Final.

Capture.thumb.PNG.1ba2f4c51dabe7823f85dfd9eba95202.PNG

DAVE KING has called for the Scottish FA to suspend independent director Gary Hughes over comments he allegedly made about Rangers supporters.

The spotlight has been turned on Hughes after he labelled Gers fans ‘the great unwashed’ in a magazine interview 12 years ago.

Hughes was CEO of publishing firm CMPI when he spoke to trade magazine, The Publican, in August 2006.

Read more: Ex-NARSA chief: Rangers must harness North American support after appointing Steven Gerrard as boss

And he was quoted as saying “Glaswegians are passionate about sport – actually I mean fitba’!

“The next best thing to being at celtic Park (only the great unwashed venture South to Ibrox) is watching the game, pint of Tennents in hand along with some like-minded souls.”

Now Ibrox chairman King has urged the Hampden hierarchy to suspend Hughes as he calls for an investigation to be held.

King said: “I can confirm receipt of information, which would appear to be credible and which merits immediate and thorough independent investigation. Mr Hughes should be suspended pending this investigation.

“I also believe steps must be taken to ascertain whether any other SFA individuals were aware of what Mr Hughes said about Rangers supporters before he was appointed a non-executive director of the governing body in 2015. It is important to discover if there has been a breach of the SFA’s duties and responsibilities to all clubs.”