Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Monk said:

Out of sight like they should be, can't stand how Sky Sports seem to fixate on them during Ibrox OF games.

Agree

they are irrelevant , the corner is where they should be at best ,

Indifferent towards it. 

I follow Rangers across the country and now Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and them will make sure we get 1,000 or less. 

But if the ST demand is higher then fine. And also I sit in the Broomloan so the baying for blood of 1000 tarriers is brilliant

A move I didn't think the board had the bottle to do. Well done to the board. 

Scum have showing nothing but utter contempt to us for years. About time we did the same. 

With the call for the SFA director to go as well. Looks like king and the board are finally getting stuck in. 

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Only doing this cause we are getting pumped, don’t agree with it.

It's happening because still today, 6 years on celtic are pushing extremely hard to have us punished again for 2012, including our titles being stripped. 

The current board were far far too naive to what celtic were up to and they've finally woken up. 

I’m not sure how to feel about this. Yes, I’m delighted that the board have stopped lying down and giving the filth whatever they want. However, I feel that this also directly affects the supporters, like myself, who go to away games who will now not get the opportunity to do so  as much as certain teams will aim to give us the smallest allocation that is possible.

Archived