Wigan

falkirkNS

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

@Marky. has been found in a masturbation induced coma.

Stopped doing work with them. Took our business elsewhere when they appointed Malky Mackay :lol:.

Will be interesting enough though because we’ve had players here who weren’t setting the place alight down there in the championship and were sold when Wigan went down the first time.

14 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Stopped doing work with them. Took our business elsewhere when they appointed Malky Mackay :lol:.

Will be interesting enough though because we’ve had players here who weren’t setting the place alight down there in the championship and were sold when Wigan went down the first time.

I thought they were your English team for some reason mate :lol:

32 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I thought they were your English team for some reason mate :lol:

Was always Spurs due to the family down there, and Wigan because they were always great to deal with and myself and my old man became supporters so you’re not wrong. Used to love going down and getting free hospitality and I watched most of their games. It’s a strange feeling when you watch a shit team that’s never expected to win though Complete opposite of being a Rangers supporter ? the FA cup year was nuts.

Still follow their results but fell out of love when they appointed Malky because the chairman disgraced himself by his comments. The guys that we did business with in the merchandise side ended up leaving too so the link isn’t quite there anymore. Used to come on here quite a bit to talk Wigan though so cracking memory mate!

8 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Was always Spurs due to the family down there, and Wigan because they were always great to deal with and myself and my old man became supporters so you’re not wrong. Used to love going down and getting free hospitality and I watched most of their games. It’s a strange feeling when you watch a shit team that’s never expected to win though Complete opposite of being a Rangers supporter ? the FA cup year was nuts.

Still follow their results but fell out of love when they appointed Malky because the chairman disgraced himself by his comments. The guys that we did business with in the merchandise side ended up leaving too so the link isn’t quite there anymore. Used to come on here quite a bit to talk Wigan though so cracking memory mate!

Nice one, mate. Canny beat a freebie :lol: 

No surprises a tarrier ruined it :depressed:

4 hours ago, whatawaster95 said:

Not glamorous but it’s an ideal game in terms of preparation for the first round of the Europa League, surely Wigan will be better than anyone we will play on on the 12th of July!

Those league of Ireland teams would give Wigan a good go 

6 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Don't we get to pick a week to miss at the start of the season or is that just the other mob? 

Rather get Liverpool at Ibrox and Wolves as an away game!:whistle:

Liverpool at ibrox would be the customary subdued canny be Fannied atmosphere, Liverpool away , bears in full anfield road end or even a bigger section , absolute class 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Liverpool at ibrox would be the customary subdued canny be Fannied atmosphere, Liverpool away , bears in full anfield road end or even a bigger section , absolute class 

You'd get a decent away support coming up to see Stevie G and get some extra cash in . Wolves away is purely for selfish reasons but would be a decent trip down. 

Would love another away trip down south.

The last one I was at was Derby away a few seasons ago which was outstanding! Got fond memories of Wigan standing out in the stands of the DW stadium getting pished prior to travelling to Old Trafford before we played Man U in the CL.