Stewart Robertson on NARSA

Boyd9her

11 minutes ago, Sket said:

Wonder if King will come out with the same shite he did last year. 

Barring the Q&A with the Numan,Mols etc,the Narsa evenings were a load of back slapping fucking nonsense.

Best part was meeting all the troops in the boozers and getting fucking blazing.

Mind Gordon Smith, who was there all expenses paid, trying to tell folk who have saved up for months to get there, what they could and couldn’t sing?

A fucking weapon of highest order.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mind Gordon Smith, who was there all expenses paid, trying to tell folk who have saved up for months to get there, what they could and couldn’t sing?

Surprised somecunt never bounced a bud light off his freeloading napper. Saying that at $7 a pop it would've been an almighty waste.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He's went right down in my estimation there. Always a lot of time for Gordon, but seems like since he went backrupt he's another Rangers-man that's turned into a whore trying to preach to people who once paid is wages like that to make himself more marketable, I'd guess.

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Never heard of that. That’s horrendous, ffs. 

1 minute ago, markem said:

Never heard of that. That’s horrendous, ffs. 

You should hear the one about Mr King deciding who are and are not 'real supporters'

Or maybe the one about Mr King laying down his ambitions of finishing 2nd (no laughing at the back).

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

First night there, mate.

Everyone was sparkled. Few songs being sung and he tells us all it’s unacceptable etc.

That’s grim mate, absolutely bewildering - I thought a bit better of him tbh. 

1 minute ago, Sket said:

You should hear the one about Mr King deciding who are and are not 'real supporters'

Or maybe the one about Mr King laying down his ambitions of finishing 2nd (no laughing at the back).

Think that one did reach me at the time, for memory he said that fairly openly didn’t he, as in when being interviewed?

Just now, markem said:

Think that one did reach me at the time, for memory he said that fairly openly didn’t he, as in when being interviewed?

Both while addressing the convention,amongst quite a few other things which,unfortunately I have forgotten.