I'm prepared to give King a go now

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

He was supposed to make a share offer to shareholders, he never so now he's in more shit than Kevin Spaceys finger

That'll do.

Is there any scenario that would bring us into administration again because of this? Im expecting that to be the only thing i'm going to hear even if not the case 

Just now, Bluekev said:

Nah mate we've still got money as a club it's just King is ignoring what the courts have said. If they try to chat shit just ask them if they know how the Torbett trial is going

I mentioned the torbett thing to a guy in work thats not into football when he asked why I called them paedos and his face was priceless. 

I dont think he believed me because he kept saying I don't see how they'd get away with that

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I mentioned the torbett thing to a guy in work thats not into football when he asked why I called them paedos and his face was priceless. 

I dont think he believed me because he kept saying I don't see how they'd get away with that

Only the scum and the corrupt Scottish judicial system know how they can get away with it

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

King is a lying prick and brings shame on us almost every time he opens his mouth (couple of decent recent statements aimed at the SFA aside) 

This is a man who took the huff with the administrators when he couldn’t get on the creditors list to get his 20 million back and encouraged creditors to knock back the clubs CVA

He called for a boycott to starve the club of funds and also drive the share price down for a hostile takeover 

he’s continually since been in the job been responsible for bad appointment after bad appointment and lied about investment.

every single year weeks before the renewals come out there’s stories of investment that don’t materialise and this summer is no different our net spend is the same as last summer and it wasn’t almost enough then either ...the guys a grade a lying bastard and some fans are either stupid or have short memories or gullible or all 3 

Spot on. Sooner we're shot of him the better. 

Just now, Gman36 said:

Spot on. Sooner we're shot of him the better. 

I think it makes people feel good thinking “ok give the man a fresh start” but there’s no good reason to 

The only thing that will get me reconsidering my stance is if the next few weeks we get the 4 marquee signings we need for our first XI ... no idea how anyone would feel different to that given everything that he’s said and done 

baffling 

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think it makes people feel good thinking “ok give the man a fresh start” but there’s no good reason to 

The only thing that will get me reconsidering my stance is if the next few weeks we get the 4 marquee signings we need for our first XI ... no idea how anyone would feel different to that given everything that he’s said and done 

baffling 

There's very few footballers named marguee. 

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Just thinking I was happy to have a swipe at him because he apparently preferred Anfield to the Brox but it now seems that there was indeed method in his madness and he used those trips to bring in a manager that we can perhaps all believe in.

Ok it's very early days in management for Stevie G but I think it's a decent throw of the dice because unfortunately everyone seems to be throwing money at Timothy these days and so we really do need an imaginative appointment to close the gap.

He's got a long way to go before he should be considered trustworthy and while things may be looking good just now he still hasn't ponied up the investment he promised.

So I will reserve judgement for a while yet.

Looks like yet another statement that this fucking cretinous bastard doesn’t follow up on. The sfa chairman is still in a job.

This lying two face cunt has no gumption whatsoever to take on the corruption in Scottish football so why make the false statements. Allowing our players to be attacked as being an act of over exuberance without any come back sums this arsehole up. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

King is a lying prick and brings shame on us almost every time he opens his mouth (couple of decent recent statements aimed at the SFA aside) 

This is a man who took the huff with the administrators when he couldn’t get on the creditors list to get his 20 million back and encouraged creditors to knock back the clubs CVA

He called for a boycott to starve the club of funds and also drive the share price down for a hostile takeover 

he’s continually since been in the job been responsible for bad appointment after bad appointment and lied about investment.

every single year weeks before the renewals come out there’s stories of investment that don’t materialise and this summer is no different our net spend is the same as last summer and it wasn’t almost enough then either ...the guys a grade a lying bastard and some fans are either stupid or have short memories or gullible or all 3 

Rather harsh. Says me!! :ohmy:.Yes he does do porkies, but don't we all?

He does sail close to the wind, but that was always known and not much point in moanng about it now. I've given the poor bastard 3 years of it an every cunts ears bleeding.

Looking back and to the immediate future, we are fucked without him. He is the main man providing loans. He is owed a fair whack and obviously no other board member is prepared to step up, otherwise King would not be the man. He could have walked away, bt he didn't.

There was certainly poor management of funds witih MW and Pedro, letting them run riot, but whilst not oerwhelmed with our latest signings, I''m not displeased in the slightest and expect a few more. I have no doubts at all in that we will be making a serious challenge and for the first time I realistically think we have real good chance of taking that title and that will be down to King if we do.

For me the signng of Gerrard was the pivotal moment in us turning the corner and of course mini is gone, so what's not to like? If you can't get excited about the Stevie G, then nothing will. We are sjimply not what we were only a few months ago. Gerrard is the marquee signing and I'm sure he will well prove his worth.

As for him and the CoS/TOP, for the first tiimeI actually believe he is havng difficulty getting his money out of the RSA. He isn't going to any jail. He will manage his way through it, because that is what he does, which gives an insight to some of his strengths. We need his guile as the haters again up the ante.

Unless we are attracting some billionaire, I would actually be sorry to see him go. Watching him at the latter part of the season, he cut a forlorn figure. He was hurting and that was a turning point for me. He is human after all. He does care and he is one of us.

He remains our Chairman and whilst he remains so I will back him. It is tirme to close ranks, as we head into a new season and the hate meter will be offthe scale, as we now give all the rest the fear, tinged with jealousy, beause of who we are and with Gerrard at the helm. We are in for our toughest time yet and we will be lied upon, cheated upon and quite simply shat upon like no other season.We need to be strong and united from top to bottom and in particular, strong leadership from Dave and I am confident he will deliver. He has more to lose than anyone, but that will not be his driver, but his passion for the club.

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm positive for the start of the season

It looks like a master stroke to get GMAC and SG in to manage our club .Whichever way you look at it .

However I have my fears, DK knew the only way to keep the pressure off himself, this season . Was to achieve something this big .

I honestly am starting to think he has hoodwinked us into buying ST. . Just like last 2 seasons with loans and ST sales paying the small fees for players .

Like KAI says . If we are no better off player wise for the start of the season . It will not be nearly  good enough .

And for the last 3 seasons and a countless list of reasons . I'm not going to start back slapping him until he gets his finger out of his arse . And keep on the attack against our many enemies . It's not a few statements , it's not over a few months . It will have to be every other day until we have a team on the park that will start to shut everyone of them up

Don't think he has hoodwinked us at all. He di actually appoint Gerrard and all his backroom staff. That will be a fair wack. It a good piece of business at every level.

It's the Steve G factor that's selling this record amount of tickets For the firs time, this IS the serious challenge. 

We are not awash with money, but hopefully for the first time  it's being spent wisely.

There s a definite change for the better in King and I feel he should be given credit.

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Rather harsh. Says me!! :ohmy:.Yes he does do porkies, but don't we all?

He does sail close to the wind, but that was always known and not much point in moanng about it now. I've given the poor bastard 3 years of it an every cunts ears bleeding.

Looking back and to the immediate future, we are fucked without him. He is the main man providing loans. He is owed a fair whack and obviously no other board member is prepared to step up, otherwise King would not be the man. He could have walked away, bt he didn't.

There was certainly poor management of funds witih MW and Pedro, letting them run riot, but whilst not oerwhelmed with our latest signings, I''m not displeased in the slightest and expect a few more. I have no doubts at all in that we will be making a serious challenge and for the first time I realistically think we have real good chance of taking that title and that will be down to King if we do.

For me the signng of Gerrard was the pivotal moment in us turning the corner and of course mini is gone, so what's not to like? If you can't get excited about the Stevie G, then nothing will. We are sjimply not what we were only a few months ago. Gerrard is the marquee signing and I'm sure he will well prove his worth.

As for him and the CoS/TOP, for the first tiimeI actually believe he is havng difficulty getting his money out of the RSA. He isn't going to any jail. He will manage his way through it, because that is what he does, which gives an insight to some of his strengths. We need his guile as the haters again up the ante.

Unless we are attracting some billionaire, I would actually be sorry to see him go. Watching him at the latter part of the season, he cut a forlorn figure. He was hurting and that was a turning point for me. He is human after all. He does care and he is one of us.

He remains our Chairman and whilst he remains so I will back him. It is tirme to close ranks, as we head into a new season and the hate meter will be offthe scale, as we now give all the rest the fear, tinged with jealousy, beause of who we are and with Gerrard at the helm. We are in for our toughest time yet and we will be lied upon, cheated upon and quite simply shat upon like no other season.We need to be strong and united from top to bottom and in particular, strong leadership from Dave and I am confident he will deliver. He has more to lose than anyone, but that will not be his driver, but his passion for the club.

Great post mate . Straight from the heart and no messing

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't think he has hoodwinked us at all. He di actually appoint Gerrard and all his backroom staff. That will be a fair wack. It a good piece of business at every level.

It's the Steve G factor that's selling this record amount of tickets For the firs time, this IS the serious challenge. 

We are not awash with money, but hopefully for the first time  it's being spent wisely.

There s a definite change for the better in King and I feel he should be given credit.

I want to agree with everything there BA, but I find it difficult at this moment with the last one .

Hope your new found expectations and confidence in him turns out to be vindicated

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This x10000000. Great post.

6 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Just thinking I was happy to have a swipe at him because he apparently preferred Anfield to the Brox but it now seems that there was indeed method in his madness and he used those trips to bring in a manager that we can perhaps all believe in.

Ok it's very early days in management for Stevie G but I think it's a decent throw of the dice because unfortunately everyone seems to be throwing money at Timothy these days and so we really do need an imaginative appointment to close the gap.

The politics that brought us to our knees were instagaited from above. Conmen were put in place and milked us. King, who is no saint, is now the custodian.

No fuck is given, no apologies forthcoming.

All is good in my eyes.

We've all doubted DK since he took the reigns, but how many of us have taken charge of a football club that (lets face it) was in deep shit? To think he was just going to pump millions in and make everything great again is the stuff of fantasy. I bought in to the "Dodgy Dave" stuff as well, but I'm happy to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. He's proved me wrong thus far and I'm happy for him to prove me more wrong in the future. If we win 55 next year, he'll be the greatest thing since sliced bread. If we don't, DK,SG, GMc and everyone else will get told to do one and get replaced by more failures.

We have a new beginning here, one that we can all buy in to and get excited about. I know, we've been there before blah blah blah. What is the alternative? Just write it off because it's DK? Then what? If Stevie G and his team are convinced, then that is good enough for me. If anything, it shows ambition and that is what we are all about. Yes, time will tell, but I'm right behind it. We have got a football legend in charge, a true winner, and he has got an amazing team round about him. They know what it takes to win games and they will expect nothing less. 

So. in my opinion regarding DK, lets judge him and the rest of the board after Stevie G's first season. If it's a successful one, there will be lots of egg on lots of faces.