Osijek Away

Maxjig23

1 minute ago, JentleJames said:

That’s not what you said though, you said we should chuck European Football if we got knocked out as if they’re a team of rank amateurs.

Ive not once said we can’t knock them out but people on here suggesting 3-0 scorelines and that we should expect to beat them are pulling their opinion from thin air.

I never once said they were rank amateurs, I don't expect to beat anyone, probably a daft thing say that we should chuck European football if they knock us out tbf, but from what I've seen we should beat them, comfortably imo, a professional disciplined performance should see us through , I'm pulling my opinion from watching the opposition and watching us, I might well be wrong, and I'll face the criticism if that is so, we will go through comfortably 

Honestly think this will be a toss-up. We're not that great, they're not that great. It's a European game that's still very early in both of our seasons. It's early to comment but one thing we seem to have, versus last year, is a level of discipline and pragmatism coming from the management team so, if we can edge ahead, I have faith in our ability to hold on. 

51 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Anyone need a ticket for Osijek pm me today and I will send you my number... happy to buy one for anyone going over and you can take my TC? 

Are they not strict with it ? 

Me and my mate are travel club members but just thought they would be strict. 

58 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Are they not strict with it ? 

Me and my mate are travel club members but just thought they would be strict. 

Really just check the name tbh, unless its a 50 year old guys & you look 18 I don’t think they’ll care.

My mate used mine for Progres.

Travel Club that doesn’t travel? Once was bad enough but this is not on. Do they expect us to believe Thomas Cook can’t get a plane? I’ve been to over 50 away games in Europe and while it’s always dearer at this time of year because of demand for flights there has always been a trip. They have a duty to offer a trip and if there are not enough takers then so be it. As earlier poster said this is just taking the piss. 

8 minutes ago, islandblue said:

They are mate . They won’t give you someone else’s ticket

I have my own card was just curious, guy that sits next to me wants to take his grandson to an away European game but he’s only 15 and the age limit is 16. 

Thomas Cook strikes again - useless cunts. Wonder if Rangers find this acceptable. 

I bet they've no service level agreements in place for the contract or fuck-all like any other standard business contract.