800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I just don't see this being a long standing thing to be honest. Wouldn't surprise me at all if as early as next season it's back to the way it was.

How can they go back and tell the 5k fans that bought the extra seasons tickets this season, that they aren’t getting them next season?

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've paid £400 for my season ticket the last three years and been forced out of my own seat to accommodate they smelly bastards. 

Up ye. 

Think you are lucky at 400. If I can get a ticket, which isn't easy it costs me heading towards 200 for one game when I add up ticket , travel , food and drink . It's shite living in eastern borders with no supporters bus within 40 miles so fuck off with the moaning

22 minutes ago, TMB said:

celtic's position isn't consistent.  When they reduced the allocation they issued a statement which said:

"An historic season for the Club has led to a phenomenal level of demand from supporters to be part of celtic.  We are happy to reciprocate in terms of ticket allocation, something which will give us the opportunity to meet this huge demand to visit celtic Park."

Now they're saying that:

"this is not a development we welcome and it is unfortunate that the initial decision came without any form of discussion"

So which is it?  Did they not discuss this at boardroom level before issuing their statement reducing allocation?  They can give Rangers fans 8000 tickets if that makes them happy no one is forcing them to reduce their own allocation.  

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did we not make a statement saying we were rewarding our own fans by giving us more tickets and as such the tarriers allocation was being reduced.

The tarriers then released their own statement within an hour or so practically saying the same thing, insisting that due to high demand from their own fans they were doing similar and implying it was nothing to do with our statement.

Now the mad ambulance chasing cunts are greeting about it? Make your minds up already! What an embarrassment of a club. The mad bastards need to remember which lies they tell to their fans.

My memory is shite now :happy: but you are both bang on with that, as soon as you posted it my memory clicked in to gear. :thumbup: 

14 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

How can they go back and tell the 5k fans that bought the extra seasons tickets this season, that they aren’t getting them next season?

Pretty easily. Everyone buying in there before knew they weren't getting the OF games. If they don't want to renew, they don't renew. It's the way it's been for ages now and I can see it going back to that in the near future. 

I hope it last, the more we have at Ibrox against that lot the better.

I understand a few may miss out on away tickets, but how many stadiums do we get 8k tickets for just one, that I guess a lot are picked up by people that only go to that one away game, and no where else.

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

A few of their fans have been saying how us putting them into the corner is a real danger to their fans safety and want them to turn down the entire allocation :lol: 

Shitebag bastards 

The corner will be fucking carnage. 

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know there's differing opinion on this but the decision to cut their allocation fills me with joy, I attend away games including the midden, will gladly never set foot in it again to keep this decision for good. 

agree wholeheartedly HOWEVER what really pisses me off is there was really no complaints when we won 9IAR or even succesful under advocaat, mcleish walter 2nd time around.  for me its total cuntish behaviour befitting of they bastards.  if it were the other way round we would be saying the exact same thing.  point scoring of the highest order from king in my eyes.

still glad there are less of those fuckers in our ground but genuienly feel sorry for our fans who will miss out

18 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Agree with this. Who's more important? Bears who stood by our Club in it's hour of need or the obsessed scum supporters who wanted us dead/insist that we are? Watch it on TV if you can't get a ticket to the girodome.  Coming on here and crying about it is selfish and pathetic IMO.

tell that to the 7k or so fans, many who have more than likely never missed an away game for years upon years and many i know pride themselves on the fact they never miss a game home or AWAY inc europe