800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I can’t wait for an Old Firm where their disgusting fans and flags are barely visible 

Long overdue

Some on here will be unhappy at the lack of their oirish friends and family. I say, thank fuck. Good stance by the Rangers??????

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

tell that to the 7k or so fans, many who have more than likely never missed an away game for years upon years and many i know pride themselves on the fact they never miss a game home or AWAY inc europe

How many grounds give us 7k away tickets?

Just now, will2203 said:

Some on here will be unhappy at the lack of their oirish friends and family. I say, thank fuck. Good stance by the Rangers??????

Our beautiful stadium shouldn’t have a full end tarnished with terrorist supporting, scumbags

Used to have a season ticket in the Family Section and without fail after every Old Firm the place would be a fucking mess. Sticky floors, seats ripped off etc

If the away end is good enough for everyone else it’s good enough for those cunts 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I can only speak for myself when I say that this is something I've been longing for, even when we were slapping them about in the 90s, it has never sat right with me giving them the whole stand, just my take on it.

i agree as well, it just really annoys me that after a few defeats at home to them this has suddenly grew arms and legs.  pretty certian if the roles were reversed they cunts wouldnt have done the same and like wise if we were on top no allocation would have been cut.  for me its all about point scoring with the fans nothing more

6 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Our beautiful stadium shouldn’t have a full end tarnished with terrorist supporting, scumbags

Used to have a season ticket in the Family Section and without fail after every Old Firm the place would be a fucking mess. Sticky floors, seats ripped off etc

If the away end is good enough for everyone else it’s good enough for those cunts 

100% agreement from me bud. Would ban the fucking lot of them.

35 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

agree wholeheartedly HOWEVER what really pisses me off is there was really no complaints when we won 9IAR or even succesful under advocaat, mcleish walter 2nd time around.  for me its total cuntish behaviour befitting of they bastards.  if it were the other way round we would be saying the exact same thing.  point scoring of the highest order from king in my eyes.

still glad there are less of those fuckers in our ground but genuienly feel sorry for our fans who will miss out

By all accounts their fans have been asking for our allocation to be cut at their midden for years. In fact there were rumours that they were planning on doing it themselves this season. Don't read anything in to their pathetic statements.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

By all accounts their fans have been asking for our allocation to be cut at their midden for years. In fact there were rumours that they were planning on doing it themselves this season. Don't read anything in to their pathetic statements.

no idea their fans were that way inclined so cant comment whatsoever, however if they had done so and we followed suit i think we would have been the better club for doing so.  at least we beat them to it tho

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Said it before i'll say it again. We've stabbed our away support, the heart of this club, in the back because we can't take them lording it over us and Dave needed some brownie points. 

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Or, on the other hand, we're no longer screwing over our season ticket holders in the Broomloan who had to give up their seats twice a season to rancid tarrier bastards. 

can see both sides of this but at the end of the day its not a huge deal and it pisses the roasters off so im happy with it

I read it as they are cutting out allocation for the first game to 800 and now want us to talk to the spfl about the allocation at Ibrox soon we hopefully increase it? 

Makes zero logical sense if they were that bothered about the situation they could have given us far more tickets for the first game.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

tell that to the 7k or so fans, many who have more than likely never missed an away game for years upon years and many i know pride themselves on the fact they never miss a game home or AWAY inc europe

7 thousand fans have never missed a game home or away including Europe ??

madman 

2 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

There full statement says that “they would welcome talks with Rangers and the SPFL”.  What has the SPFL got to do with it?

I have a very good idea what this SPFL stuff is about, they will no doubt start campaigning for SPFL rules to be changed so that clubs have to guarantee a minimum percentage of their stadium for away fans like it is in the EPL were clubs have to set aside either 3,000 seats or 10% of their stadium whichever is lowest for away supporters.

Fuck them back when we were dominating the sheep were in the corner and made enough noise to annoy me those fenian bastards will still be on show in the corner we should some how have them out of sight like they do with us.

I feel for the RSC as I know many who are worried as not missed a game for years but that's my only worry.

Netting and a stewarding get them up the club deck like Johny said and get them as far away from the wanky players as possible.

4 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

And they're no happy

f10e58a8b7fb59b9577be8d6696471a9--crying-face-open-book.jpg

Get fucking in there 

Goat may feel like this but I'm loving it all day long 

Get them all to fuck away from our stadium 

I don't give a flying fuck if I don't get a ticket for their cesspit ever again 

It's a dump and a disgrace the way bears are treated .No loss 

1 hour ago, Bears&Reds said:

I have a very good idea what this SPFL stuff is about, they will no doubt start campaigning for SPFL rules to be changed so that clubs have to guarantee a minimum percentage of their stadium for away fans like it is in the EPL were clubs have to set aside either 3,000 seats or 10% of their stadium whichever is lowest for away supporters.

Sellicks Peter Lawwell wil speak to the Spls Peter Lawwell and tell him things need to change..