Gerrard “it’s been happening for seasons”

Lloyd

Same last season when Jack got sent of against Killie, Broadfoot stood on his feet twice before Jack reacted but the that was never seen all the ref saw was Broadfoot falling over and holding his face and that was that. This went on to be downgraded to a yellow and Pedro got the bullet so not all bad. But all to late and the points are gone.

Just now, cushynumber said:

we had 10 men for 90% of the game away from home. His tactics were bang on.

We had Windass, ojaria and Kent on at the sheep place 2nd half when we knew grit not flair was needed. Mccrorie or Candeais would have made more sense.

Neither subs offered anything.

I'm not blaming Gerrard, but his decisions weakened not strengthened us.

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I would normally say stuff like this is embarrassing, but you know what the tarriers have been doing it for years and if he keeps it up it will be officials under pressure for future games to make sure they make the right decision which could work to our favour.  Doubt it though!

About time Goat 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We had Windass, ojaria and Kent on at the sheep place 2nd half when we knew grit not flair was needed. Mccrorie or Candeais would have made more sense.

Neither subs offered anything.

I'm not blaming Gerrard, but his decisions weakened not strengthened us.

mcrorie is gash, windass was their for his pace re a breakaway.

kent was shite though I'll give you that.

who are you blaming then if Gerrards decision weakened us? Mcalister?

Says what he means.  Means what he says.   If that's the way its got to be then that's the way its got to be.

Be interesting to hear the discussions on the team bus back go Glasgow eh.   A few hours where he has the players full attention on the back of that shambles of a refereeing.     A right good opportunity to drill in some home truths about the way they are going to have to approach games and officials this season.     

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Tell you what's going to happen, Stevie's gonna tell it like it is, the taigs in turn will start hounding and abusing him on social media, blogs etc.

Other high profile football people amongst others will pick up not only on the lack of a level playing field when it's Rangers, but the abuse given out from the taigs to anyone who dares point it out.

Don't know where it will end up, but you can be sure that's what will happen. 

Agreed mate . They enemy will turn all around on him . Or try too . Although he is the man to take them on . And he will get as much bad press up here as needs be , from the taig loving media 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Tell you what's going to happen, Stevie's gonna tell it like it is, the taigs in turn will start hounding and abusing him on social media, blogs etc.

Other high profile football people amongst others will pick up not only on the lack of a level playing field when it's Rangers, but the abuse given out from the taigs to anyone who dares point it out.

Don't know where it will end up, but you can be sure that's what will happen. 

Agreed. I also think that what he’s said today will immediately draw scrutiny from England to the refereeing in our next few games. Not only will the referees feel the spotlight, but the compliant Scottish media will suddenly develop a sense of balance when it comes to their reporting on us.

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we had 10 men for 90% of the game away from home. His tactics were bang on.

Fair enough, 10 men will start to tell as the game goes on. As I said, we brought the Aberdeen attack into the game far too early in the 2nd half - we were far too deep, from about the 60 th minute. Clearance balls kept hitting the Aberdeen back line, poor midfield passing. I'm sure we will get it right - but today I felt we didn't help ourselves, as well as a poor referee.

15 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I felt he struggled he tactically today, the second half was very poor - far too deep, too early, and really invited Aberdeen to come on and attack.

Total control of game but the assault on jack weakened us. If we were very poor then thank fuck I’m not a dons fan.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

mcrorie is gash, windass was their for his pace re a breakaway.

kent was shite though I'll give you that.

who are you blaming then if Gerrards decision weakened us? Mcalister?

Linesman, referee, Morelos, Gerrard in that order.

We needed to tighten, but we put on open type players. Naive. Unless Kent was put on as a long ball outlet which didn't appear to be the case.

Two games in a row we've brought on less solid players than the sub has been and it's cost us.

It's an observation. 

But at the sheep place I was always worried SG underestimated the battle required. Think he erred with line up and subs, and that cost us, especially given the standard refereeing bias.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The Stevie G is the man we've been waiting on for a long fucking time.

His pointed manner still reminds of Souness and the taigs and every other cunt in authority didn't like it. Fucking love it!

We will achieve under this man.

Settle petal 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fair enough, 10 men will start to tell as the game goes on. As I said, we brought the Aberdeen attack into the game far too early in the 2nd half - we were far too deep, from about the 60 the minute. Clearance balls kept hitting the Aberdeen back line, poor midfield passing. I'm sure we will get it right - but today I felt we didn't help ourselves, as well as a poor referee.

You're getting it tight here , but I agree with you . 

It seemed in the 2nd half we set out to defend a one goal lead instead of going on the attack . I thought we were handling it very well tbf until Jack went off , but I do wish we could have looked more for that 2nd killer goal .