No one likes us, we don’t care

GOAT

Just reading an interview with Kevin Drinkell talking about Gerrard building up a siege mentality and acting the way souness did when he took over, it was a good article but on the record so not giving the cunts anymore hits.  But the article says that souness once said “no-one likes us, we don’t care”. Is that true was it souness that started that?  Or did we already sing it anyway before then? 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Just reading an interview with Kevin Drinkell talking about Gerrard building up a siege mentality and acting the way souness did when he took over, it was a good article but on the record so not giving the cunts anymore hits.  But the article says that souness once said “no-one likes us, we don’t care”. Is that true was it souness that started that?  Or did we already sing it anyway before then? 

I'm positive we sang it in Big Jocks last season, but Souness was manager when we played Spurs at white heart lane, I remember singing that song all over  London that day.

We Sung  it before  Souness , The celtic casuals also had their own version it being a Rod  Stewart song and all but.it was a song that could be heard loud around Ibrox under Wallace on his second stint at the club, think we starting singing it the season before Souness arrived .

Souness probably took it from the song as he could hardly say " We are up to our knees in fenian blood " could he?  But Souness new after the Hibs game what he was up against 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'm positive we sang it in Big Jocks last season, but Souness was manager when we played Spurs at white heart lane, I remember singing that song all over  London that day.

I would agree with that but I was not in London but I remember singing it my last year if schooll 85/86 season and then Souness was announces in April or something and he was taking over after Mexico, and we were all stunned.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We Sung  it before  Souness , The celtic casuals also had their own version it being a Rod  Stewart song and all but.it was a song that could be heard loud around Ibrox under Wallace on his second stint at the club, think we starting singing it the season before Souness arrived .

Souness probably took it from the song as he could hardly say " We are up to our knees in fenian blood " could he?  But Souness new after the Hibs game what he was up against 

Was rod not a Rangers supporter back then ? 

37AA2B12-AE7E-4C6B-9680-A66FA27EE3B7.jpeg.f864e5496da86b54c3ef216d612259bd.jpegFF92449C-54D0-49EA-864C-BBE0698AACE9.jpeg.495a89f4cb3f523cf6596096fbedbfb3.jpegF49DF867-1641-42A7-A1C9-D5B78E033275.jpeg.8f92ae9aefdac4726c3ee4e8545ced6e.jpeg

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

If someone wants to copy and paste the article can they I’m not copying it all on my phone.  Not giving the cunts anymore hits. 

So you're allowed to go on the daily record site but we aren't?

59 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was rod not a Rangers supporter back then ? 

37AA2B12-AE7E-4C6B-9680-A66FA27EE3B7.jpeg.f864e5496da86b54c3ef216d612259bd.jpegFF92449C-54D0-49EA-864C-BBE0698AACE9.jpeg.495a89f4cb3f523cf6596096fbedbfb3.jpegF49DF867-1641-42A7-A1C9-D5B78E033275.jpeg.8f92ae9aefdac4726c3ee4e8545ced6e.jpeg

I have  seen all these but before my time, I always grew up knowing he was a tarrier cunt and he was never played in our house.

He is one fucked up Englishman who supports Scotland and a Irish club.