Something less than Semper Vigilo

D'Artagnan

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Touch harsh ??

I know sometimes I look at an article and go fuck that it’s too long. But D’art is worth reading especially as I’m sure he used to be in the Police Force. 

The overreactions on here to a perceived lack of staunchness border on the fucking lunatic level.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

So they confiscate the flag of Northern Ireland, but are more than happy to allow the flag of the republic to fly anywhere in Scotland including flea ridden middens like the Barras, Royston and the peado dome, what a cunt of a country we've become. 

You forgot Catalonian and Palestinian flags.

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

The overreactions on here to a perceived lack of staunchness border on the fucking lunatic level.

It has been known, D’art is one of the good guys so his articles get treated with a bit more respect than the usual bedroom blogger on here. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It has been known, D’art is one of the good guys so his articles get treated with a bit more respect than the usual bedroom blogger on here. 

I haven't seen the bloke around,  apologies if I belittled his content,  you know how forum life can be.

20 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

That wasn't really funny,  I just can't be arsed reading endless statements, I joined a football forum , not a fucking book club ya  tit.

Then don't comment on a thread you don't want to read, why the fuck should anyone give you the abridged version as you can't be arsed doing anything other than having a sneaky peak at the thread?

Semper Vigilo is not going to be about our newest signing now is it?

I can understand how the republican controlled cops, spfl, and sfa allow scum lite to get away with the Cup Final pitch invasion.

But if someone had told me 20 years ago that Rangers supporters would have put up with all the fucking shite dished out to us these last years without mass violence on the streets of Glasgow, I wouldn't have believed them. 

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

I haven't seen the bloke around,  apologies if I belittled his content,  you know how forum life can be.

He took a step back from forum life after he resigned from 1872, he is sadly missed. 

He does pop up occasionally to give us the benefit of his wisdom. 

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

So they confiscate the flag of Northern Ireland, but are more than happy to allow the flag of the republic to fly anywhere in Scotland including flea ridden middens like the Barras, Royston and the peado dome, what a cunt of a country we've become. 

NI flag is another flag of the union .makes no sense for the SNP propaganda machine to allow this .

Your so right this has become a cunt of a country ,where cunts thrive 

Scotland .I'm proud of my country ashamed of it's people 

1 minute ago, terminator said:

I can understand how the republican controlled cops, spfl, and sfa allow scum lite to get away with the Cup Final pitch invasion.

If someone had told me 20 years ago that Rangers supporters would have put up with all the fucking shite dished out to us these last years without mass violence on the streets of Glasgow,

I wouldn't have believed them. 

The greatest manager of us said we would have times of trouble ahead and we would come out the other side and with the fans as strong as ever that can be seen. Now with a new manager and a much improved team it looks like we might finally be fighting back and can crack on to be back where we belong.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He took a step back from forum life after he resigned from 1872, he is sadly missed. 

He does pop up occasionally to give us the benefit of his wisdom. 

A much missed contributor. unlike myself, D'Art actually has constructive things to say and his love of the club is obvious.

I worry it's going to take another tragedy or loss of life for the SNP controlled Police Scotland to be held to account.  People being left to die at the roadside, emergency calls not being responded to - happening already.  

Is it because we are football supporters/Rangers fans that our lives are worth less than sand castles? 

35 minutes ago, mandafen said:

polis are cunts, polis are either wilfully mis managing games involving us or are just shit when it comes to protecting our fans at games.

either way, bears need to have each others backs now more than ever

Aye,  didn’t see you have our supports back in the sheep fan bottle thread, talking pish about how our away support would stop people taking kids to the match. Spinning the tarrier line of big bad Rangers. 

2 hours ago, dougie76 said:

I used to have respect for our police force but most of the people they now employ are puppets at best, there are still some decent one's left but they are being forced out the door, make of that what you will.

Nail on head !

17 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I'm not a fan of lengthy blogs but if you intend to challenge existing attitudes or the norm you have to present evidence to further your arguments.

The safety of our fans is of paramount importance to me, and thus on this occasion, I did not want to omit anything which I felt was relative to the wider debate. 

Mate, you put in whatever the hell you want and I will read it as will many others.

You're one of the most trusted posters on this forum for obvious reasons and i look forward to your contributions and I am sure many more do as well but I cannot speak for them.

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye,  didn’t see you have our supports back in the sheep fan bottle thread, talking pish about how our away support would stop people taking kids to the match. Spinning the tarrier line of big bad Rangers. 

i was summarising the OP's post you vacuous rat, i wasnt giving an opinion.

26 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I'm not a fan of lengthy blogs but if you intend to challenge existing attitudes or the norm you have to present evidence to further your arguments.

The safety of our fans is of paramount importance to me, and thus on this occasion, I did not want to omit anything which I felt was relative to the wider debate. 

do you blog your thoughts elsewhere mate?

You are clearly an intelligent and articulate writer but i imagine that it lost in this echo chamber.

Well done Sir. We live and Learn. I did something similar the other day on the match thread (posted the "shifty eyes gif )...Doh.....but my prompt apology was accepted by the poster I aimed it at, and we move on..D'art is the one guy I wish was still involved in 1872 as he can eloquently get the supporters views and concerns across and I always enjoy reading his posts. 

His article deserves a wider audience. We need to get the Truth out there..

20 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Fair enough mate, I made a cunt of it, sorry