Gazza on Soccer AM

paisleyroad

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Is that Jimmy Bullard or is Helen Chamberlain just really ugly now?

Never saw it but it'll prob be her fucking horrid now which is a shame ,reminds me of a lassie you went to school way that was top notch and were lucky to slip her the finger after she had afew hooch in her at a house party then you bump into her in Tesco recently and she's turned into the fucking elephant man way 4 weans pushing her trolley and you're thankful you never got your dick wet that night too:belm:

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

People will always be ready to scrutinise him,  no matter what is really going on.  There are certain prescribed drugs that can have the habit of making people look either on street drugs or drunk.  I hope he continues on the path of recovery:)  he certainly has been looking a lot better these days and his posts are more positive.  

3 hours ago, laudrupno1 said:

Never saw it but it'll prob be her fucking horrid now which is a shame ,reminds me of a lassie you went to school way that was top notch and were lucky to slip her the finger after she had afew hooch in her at a house party then you bump into her in Tesco recently and she's turned into the fucking elephant man way 4 weans pushing her trolley and you're thankful you never got your dick wet that night too:belm:

Like you would have a chance gay boy

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Man was oot his tits on sleeping tablets, nothing wrong with that on a breakfast soccer programme. 

Ah come on,  we saw worse states than that on that Channel 4 prog Big Breakfast for goodness sake :lol:Least his was only sleeping tablets.  

Joking aside,  being in the job I am in,  I can confirm that even taking these at night can have a knock on effect well into the morning.  It depends on the individual how it will affect them through the night and day:)  

26 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Ah come on,  we saw worse states than that on that Channel 4 prog Big Breakfast for goodness sake :lol:Least his was only sleeping tablets.  

Joking aside,  being in the job I am in,  I can confirm that even taking these at night can have a knock on effect well into the morning.  It depends on the individual how it will affect them through the night and day:)  

Agreed, I’ve got a feeling Gazza has just swapped the drink for another drug which is sad. 

Can't believe how awful he has looked over the past decade, sober or not at any given moment. Gazza must have really pounded it over the years since his retirement to transform from an athletic figure to a frail looking old man. Obviously drink isn't his only addiction problem, prescription drugs have had a heavy toll on him.

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

He's looked better than in recent years to be fair.  It's a worry but hopefully it's not a change from alcohol to this and just because he was having issues with sleeping.  

For an ex athlete, and a man of relative young age - he looks totally ravaged and gaunt. Gazza has been banging prescription drugs and alcohol for two decades, and it is clearly showing now. Sadly he has a double addiction to deal with - Teftong picked up on it, that he will never be truly until he gives the pills up.