Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

51 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

100% a suspension through yellow cards come in to effect 14 days after he gets the yellow. He 100% knew what he was doing. 

The management most likely sussed this out before the team sheet, I imagine that's why he didn't start. Plan was to get booked, full 90 and there's more risk of a sending off. Maybe.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Yep, Gerrard's man management with the likes of Alf and Halliday is great, building them back up again and their confidence from on the floor last season

Not only that, he's managed to up Jacks game to the point of probably being one of the best central midfielders in the country.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

The management most likely sussed this out before the team sheet, I imagine that's why he didn't start. Plan was to get booked, full 90 and there's more risk of a sending off. Maybe.

Not only that, he's managed to up Jacks game to the point of probably being one of the best central midfielders in the country.

Jack started off very quiet today but after 15 mins he was fantastic.

And if we're talking about what a manager can do to a player look no farther than AH

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yep, Gerrard's man management with the likes of Alf and Halliday is great, building them back up again and their confidence from on the floor last season

Yet, SG is accused of destroying Katic's confidence by a few on here? 

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Constructive criticism is fine but you know fine well that was not what I was alluding to.

People were claiming he was shit and should be sold. The lad scored over 20 goals and had a 1 in 2 goal/assist ratio as a 21 year old in a new country and team in his first season. A team who were poor under 2 managers.

He had a good overall season and his potential is clear.

His attitude in second half of the season was a disgrace. As were some of his performances.

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

No offfers accepted for Alfredo.   Whatever he is worth now can be doubled when he brings us 55.

55 will be priceless mate and if the Buffalo seals us the title he will be worth 10 Mona Lisas. 

Easily our best signing in the last 6 years.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

His attitude in second half of the season was a disgrace. As were some of his performances.

Have to cut him some slack mate. Were you a level headed chap at 21? I was one step away from prison and scratching my baws off with stds. 😂

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

What like @Blue Avenger ?

My new best boy. Like a son to me now.

Glad he took my advce and got smart. The Stevie G effect in full swing.

Wouldn't sell him for 20mil.

Now you try and get a life and enjoy the result instead of being a prize wank.

You know it makes sense.

Archived