We've now started to ruin birthday parties

RFC55

On a more serious note which highlights the blatant press bias we always go in about.

Similar marches took place from the shithole Brazen Head to Hampden ahead of the recent cup semi finals. The fact that these marches included a cross over with an area populated with Rangers supporters - therefore a definite risk - didn’t warrant a mention in the press? 

It was participants in one of these marches which opened the minibus door on Cathcart Road to throw in a bottle injuring a child. Yet, while the press ran with this story (briefly) it made no link to any illegal organised march. 

Yet a family make the choice to cancel a party and it’s proper news?

The family's reaction is to stop the birthday party and bleat about it to anyone who will listen in the press.

If their relative and his birthday meant that much to them they could have postponed it for half an hour and taken the guy out for a wander in the garden to pass the time.

Fucking arseholes, feel sorry for the man that his family chose to pish on his birthday to try to make a point.

15 hours ago, tm91 said:

We will destroy your sandcastles, stop your birthday parties, stab your fans and buy your players. We are Rangers.

Aye but we'll donate a bottle of vodka to the paisley and aberdeen weans for a wee swally during the match...........

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I suspect the policing tactic was to let the march pass as if they tried to arrest people / stop it then it would have caused more bother.

Technically you are meant to seek permission from the council in order for the closure of roads / have sufficient policing etc. Someone on here who is a member of the Orange/Blacks/ABOD would be able to confirm specifics.

13 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They said they would report them to Rangers - who could confiscate season tickets.

I can’t be arsed checking the rules of season tickets to see if you can have them confiscated for taking part in an unsanctioned march.

13 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As a private organisation the club could theoretically do that if they wanted - although I’m sure there would be some kind of restrictions on unfair consumer contract terms which may limit this.

Bet you're the life and soul of a party!

11 hours ago, MisterC said:

We have them rattled hence these laughable stories, where not a shred of evidence has been produced to support the claims. I wonder what the next one will be, but I'm sure it'll be in the 'you couldn't make it up' category 

They are like your BD threads when you are on a fishing trip. Something doesn't sit right but you take a nibble anyhow.....

12 hours ago, MisterC said:

We have them rattled hence these laughable stories, where not a shred of evidence has been produced to support the claims. I wonder what the next one will be, but I'm sure it'll be in the 'you couldn't make it up' category 

I was just thinking that we had not heard any trash stories about us following our most recent convincing, positive display at Killie. Strange how this latest one took over a week to appear. Perhaps the fact that no Rangers fan was seen stealing a blind charity collectors can over the weekend is the reason this one appeared.

As you say, I am actually looking forward to see what "they" can come up with next with regard to our conduct, we could maybe open a sweep (proceeds to my lager account) on what atrocity we shall commit next. I will go with ransacking a cathedral, we have not done that since Barcelona, well overdue.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:02, Guardian said:

To be fair, that is one we will do. 

Sorted that 

I hope hundreds of them, top themselves when we do 55

It is going to better than orgasmic or sex with the most beautiful woman you could meet

Bring it on

14 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

On a more serious note which highlights the blatant press bias we always go in about.

Similar marches took place from the shithole Brazen Head to Hampden ahead of the recent cup semi finals. The fact that these marches included a cross over with an area populated with Rangers supporters - therefore a definite risk - didn’t warrant a mention in the press? 

It was participants in one of these marches which opened the minibus door on Cathcart Road to throw in a bottle injuring a child. Yet, while the press ran with this story (briefly) it made no link to any illegal organised march. 

Yet a family make the choice to cancel a party and it’s proper news?

That is the beggar loving heartlands of Glasgow for ye 2018

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck it, next time we should storm the kinning park touch base, wreak some wheel chairs, steal a disabled wean and display him upside down at the front of the march mad kharkiv style

Right I've got the disabled wean, what do I need to do with it?