We've now started to ruin birthday parties

RFC55

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

what a load of absolute shite!

Police Scotland have admitted they are finding it difficult to track the organisers of the march but warned that season tickets could be confiscated.  - I'm pretty sure I could track them down in about 15 minutes and under what law could they confiscate tickets?

And cancelling the party - how long with the UB's outside the home?  ffs 

Exactly... it will have taken them 2 minutes to pass at most. This reeks of absolute bullshit, to be honest.

46 minutes ago, OhW said:

why do...older bears...write... like...this?

:lol:

You're doing not too bad an imitation of an older Bear yourself sweety .... you probably need a wee bit more practice though , but keep up the good work anyway .... I am truly flattered that you are copying my typing style .... we'll make a man of you yet pumpkin .... :love:

Now lets stop this nonsense as it detracts from the thread .... there's a good girl ..... :britney:   .... time for you pills now .......???     

:UK:

32 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That cunt dornan is a rancid expenses fiddling mess, he pro actively supports a banned terrorist group and has been called on his lies more times than anyone can remember about our fans

Fuck him and his opinions, rabid cunt

I do believe that's James Dornan to whom you refer. He's the MSP for Glasgow Cathcart. A liar, an expenses fiddler and an out and out tarrier bawbag who is happy to be pictured with an odd IRA flag or two on occasion, lie blatantly about alleged "circulars" promoting a "smash a fenian day" and who tweets under the handle of @glasgowcathcart regularly and is supposed to front some anti sectarian SNP guff policy or some shite.

Our friendly Govan councillors are Councillor Richard (Ricky) Bell (Depute City Convener for Education and Skills) [richard.bell@glasgow.gov.uk] who is also an SNP turd along with the exceptionally approachable Councillor Stephen Dornan SNP.[stephen.dornan@glasgow.gov.uk] of the no fanzone fame. Their political (and religious) leanings should give all of us an idea of exactly why we might be hearing a few more condemnations from them towards us in the future.

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

You're doing not too bad an imitation of and older Bear yourself sweety .... you probably need a wee bit more practice though , but keep up the good work anyway .... I am truly flattered that you are copying my typing style .... we'll make a man of you yet pumpkin .... :love:

Now lets stop this nonsense as it detracts from the thread .... there's a good girl ..... :britney:   .... time for you pills now .......???     

:UK:

yuck